Predict the attendance and score for the Bama game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Feb 21, 2005.

1. inNickwetrust

inNickwetrust Founding Member

i wonder how many will travel to the p mac tomorrow night, i am gonna say 12,500 largest crowd in a while, it is really sad we wont be able to pack the p mac for one of the games of the week, and by far the most important of the year for us. A chance to put ourselves in position to win the SEC west for the first time in 5 years, that deserves my money

unfortunately i see us losing in a battle but we are going to prove to the nation tomorrow night not to mess with us in march, i see us winning if mitchell finds his 3 point stroke along with hud, we miss too many wide open threes, and the bench needs to give some quality minutes also, we will need some key rebounds from neltner and lazarre, and whipple will need to manage the offense effeciently in the time he is in. tack needs to play his best game of the year, hit open shots when he has them, make that extra pass he was making against florida and msu, the perimeter D needs to be as good as it was against florida, and bass and big baby need to stay out of foul trouble or it will be a long night, i feel bama 80 tigers 75 bama 's perimeter shooting will prove to be the difference

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I'll say somewhere in the 11,000 area and I think we will win.....by three or so....and go on and beat Aurburn this weekend and go into next week ranked in the top 25.

3. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

I don't think you are going to see a huge crowd. You couldn't get over 8,000 for Florida on a beautiful Saturday, you're not going to get much better than that for a game in the middle of the week.

4. Carface

Carface What the...?

I predict four people. Me, LSUGrad, BigBully, and Buddy Songy.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I'll be there.I wouldnt miss it. The Tigers are unreal at home. I believe they could take this one tom.

6. clair

clair Rockets

Ill be there, along with 11000 others, and LSU wins 72-64 thanks to Hudson's contaiment of Winston.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

gonna be 10,000+ there tomorrow.

However, I feel our first home loss is coming due to the players being so incredibily 'up' for the last 2 games since Brady made it clear each were must-win games. of course, I hope I am wrong but that's usually the way it goes.

8. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

It's pathetic that we couldn't get over 11,000 at the game Saturday against the Florida Gators. All of you people that have been saying "O I hate John Brady and I won't go to games until he's gone." John Brady is only the coach. Go for the players. Go for LSU. Brandon Bass is one of the best players in the SEC and arguably one of the top players in the nation. I know I'll be there tomorrow night, and I hope everyone reading this is there too. I wanna see 24,000 buttcheeks in seats tomorrow night.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

they moving it to tiger stadium?

10. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

2 cheeks per person...