Predict the attendance and score for the Bama game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Feb 21, 2005.

1. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

The late 8 pm start may hurt attendance. I think it'll be around 8-9,000 actual fans in the seats.

As for the game, I think LSU matches up much better against Bama than we did Florida. I think Bass and Davis can dominate the paint. Once again, it's critical to get solid guard play on both ends of the court. I'd love to see us shoot fewer 3s and work a little harder getting the ball inside. We've been struggling from behind the arc, 7 out of 35 the last 2 games.

It'll be tough to get up emotionally for the 3rd game in a row, but I don't think it'll be a problem since it's Bama, at home, and on national tv.

Low scoring affair .... LSU 68-65

2. areed7

areed7 Founding Member

So I'm trying to take my wonderful lady out to the game, but she doesn't get off work until 7:00 and wont be able to get to the door until about 7:45. Is it likely that student tickets will still be available?

Oh and my prediction...
    Bass is an animal that dominates along with big baby.
    LSU 75 Bama 68

3. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

ding! ding! ding!:thumb:

4. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

While I won't be there, I will be watching on TV as LSU wins 81-77 in front of 11,667 folks.

Geaux Tigahs :)

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

All you need is an ID and they'll let you in. There hasn't been a game in a long long time that students were turned away. Go to the right side ramp facing Tiger Stadium and they'll scan your ID and you're in.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

They quit letting students in for LSU women's game vs Tennessee. Now I can't remember a time when they had to do that for Men's basketball, but it's possible.

This happens to be a tough week for a lot of students. I've got 4 tests this week and I have friends with 5 tests. Its tough to say how many students will go.

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

Buddy Songy just said that as of 1pm 8,000 had been sold.

8. Carface

Carface What the...?

And I just remembered... anyone know what color shirts they're wanting fans to wear tonight? I know they'll be handing out some in the lower sections.

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Is that 8000 tix on top of all the season tix too? How many would that make?

10. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

not sure what color but free shirts to lower AND middle sections. I bet they give shirts to all students