Predict the rest of the season.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Alabama-L
    ULM- W
    Miss.-Toss up
    Ark.-L
    9-3 At best possibly 8-4.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I think we win the rest.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If we don't find an answer to get the ball down the field, we're going to finish 8-5 including the bowl game. If we can find a way to score in the red zone and manage time better we can go 12-1. It's a toss up as to which Tigers and staff show up for each game. If the worse case scenario happens look for things to change.

4. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

LSU's D could not contain a running QB with as much athleticism as Cam-el Toe Newton. We don't play any running QBs the rest of the way...LSU win's out for 11-1

5. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I stand by my preseason prediction and we win out. I missed on UF and predicted a loss there, as well as a loss today.

I think Ole Miss will give us a tougher game than we think they should. They might be 6th in the SEC West, but that doesn't mean it will be a cakewalk.

Bama's next and Death Valley will be rocking. We've seen #1 go down on the road 3 weeks in a row to hostile environments. This is our game against #1 and our chance to make it the most difficult place to play.

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

10-2 into the bowl game

If Arkansas finds any defense at all, possibly 9-3, which was my preseason prediction.

7. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

Alabama - L
    ULM - W
    Ole Miss - W (in a close game)
    Arkansass - L

New years day game -- Cotton vs. Texas

Sticking to preseason prediction --- 9-3 without a QB. next year 11-1 with Zettenberg?

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Bama is not the #1 team, and Bama is not LSU's #1 team... that title went to Auburn last night since their now #1 in the SEC... Bama would be the tied for #2 spot in the SEC along with LSU...
    Only problem here is, Bama's secondary is better than Auburns so if you think we're going to light things up with a GC offense, when we could barely muster 17 at Auburn... you're freakin crazy. I have a feeling this Bama game in 2 weeks seals the deal for a few offensive LSU coaches.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Our biggest problem yesterday was giving up 200 yards to a QB who could also throw when he needed to. He was very hard to tackle, and he neutralized guys like Mathieu who were simply too small to handle him.

I don't see McElroy doing that...do you? We can stop the run when we don't have to account for the QB gashing us on the ground. Peterson will be locked onto Jones. Alabama will be easier to defend than AU.

Our offense will struggle, but we should be able to contain Bama's offense better than we did AU's.

If we win against Bama, we could win out. If we lose to Bama, I predict we may also lose to Arkansas, simply on the team being deflated. I think we'll beat Ole Miss this year. I'll not even comment on ULM.

10. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I meant for home games. Bama is clearly the best home game we have this year. They aren't #1, but for us, that's what the mindset as fans should be. We should assume they are #1 which makes us loud and passionate in 2 weeks.