Predict the rest of the season.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

10-2 with another Cap 1 bowl game vs Wisconsin

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Damn, and to think I thought what I was burning last night was good. I like your optimisim but it ain't happening with this gary crowton led offense. We'll be lucky to get another win after the ULM game. I just can't seem to find anything reassuring about having crowton calling this offense another 6 games.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Some of them are just being beat and not being able to be where they needed to but when a defensive player is in a position to make a good tackle and grab him above the waist they're asking to get run over. This is not exclusive to Cam Newt but ESPECIALLY so with a 6'6 245 lb back running at you.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

only the finest my friend.

honestly i think with 2 weeks to prepare for Alabama and the fact that Newton ran all over us, will make this defense hungry as hell. Traditional running game is alot easier to defend than that madness Auburn does. I think we get a few big plays on special teams, and I also think we rely on a heavy dose of the running game. We will beat Alabama in 2 weeks.

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Don't get me wrong, i'm NOT saying I WANT LSU to finish like i suggested to... and absolutely I think our defense can shut their run game down... but Richardson is a nightmare and Ingram is effective enough to get it done, but you're right... Chavis can have this defense very hungry.
    It's the offense I am worrying about. We did enough on defense last night to win that game... JJs INT on our first drive is what sealed the deal along with the a lot of bad passes and dropped passes... I'm just not sold on our offensive game plan anymore. Crowton is a polyp that's slowly turning into full blown cancer and this staff isn't recognizing it.

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Ya'll will probably kick our arse........but Masoli ran for 98 yds for a total of almost 500 yds this weekend....he just has no help.....papers are saying second only to Manning's 540 against Bama in "?" '69? Go ahead and write them off....Auburn will KILL us this weekend......but, from then on?

1 person likes this.
  7. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

Alabama - L
    ULM -W (It will take all 4 qtrs)
    Ole Miss - L
    Arkansas - L

The combination of abysmal coaching and poor quarterback play will finally rear its ugly head in the coming weeks.

1 person likes this.
  8. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

I think we will lose one more game. I just hope its not Bama - I hate Bama & that coach. Guess I envy them. Now if Bama comes in here & beats us I think its gonna be a shipwreck down the stretch.. We have been very lucky so far & I think that is over.. Its earn it time from here on in.

9. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

If we don't find an identity on offense, we will lose all remaining SEC games.

10. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Honestly I see Bama with the best pair of rb's in the sec if not the country and a huge o-line having little trouble running the ball against our defense.