Predict the rest of the season.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Oct 24, 2010.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

9-3, and I'm not so sure we beat Ole Miss. I think we lost more than a game yesterday. JLee lost the confidence he's been building, and more importantly, I think the defense had its heart taken away. Ingram and Richardson will finish them off.

Now I know I will get trashed for saying that, but up until about 3:30 yesterday afternoon, I would never have even considered that. Of course, I never thought I'd see our defense get torched like that either.

I hope I can come back here in 2 weeks and be forced to eat my words.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

This would be the closest to my guess. I predicted 10-2 at the start of the season with losses to UF and AU, well we beat UF, so by my guess we should go 11-1. At best maybe but I'll stick to 10-2 with a loss against Ark, we take down Bama, Ole Miss, and ULM. We finish 10-2 go to the Cap 1 bowl and finish 11-2 and 2nd in the SEC. This will still not be enough for a certain group of Tiger fans, who will scream louder than ever for Miles head.

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

If our Defense stays on the field the whole game like they did the second half of yesterday .... we will lose ... Cam"el toe" Newton or not.

4. hklsu777

hklsu777 Veteran Member

Agree except,

I think LSU beats Alabama.

Arkansas will probably be the one to be concerned about.
    :geauxtige

5. cywar1

cywar1 BIGG DOGG

Alabama - Lose
    ULM - Win (by a td)
    Ole Miss - Toss Up (the tale of two "joe donut" head coaches)
    Arkansass - Lose

9-3 or 8-4

6. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

I predicted 8-4 before the season , but they beat Florida. So I'm going to say 9-3.

Here's the thing about Bama. Yes, their offense is more conventional, but it doesn't matter, IMO. I see no signs that our offense is getting better. Bama is a better defense than Auburn. Bama knows LSU is not going to score more than 20 points on them. They will pound away at LSUs defense for 3 quarters and our defense will wear out from the 3 and outs that are coming their way. Auburn ran it right at us and Bama will do the same thing. We will hold up for a while, but ultimately, if our offense can't sustain drives and score, we'll get beat in the 4th quarter.

Our offense is bad and Bamas offense is probably the best it's been since Saban's been the coach. The only reason why I don't think this game will be a blowout is that it's at TS. Bama can be beat, but I don't see how anybody thinks we have enough offense to win that game.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And outran guys like Peterson and Taylor.

I do not.

I feel better about Bama at home that I did about Florida and Auburn on the road. It's hard to beat a upper-tier SEC team on their own turf.

8. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

Alabama-Embarassing Loss at home:cry:
    Saban is licking his chops with our one deminsional offense. His secondary will cover us and blitz packages will create enough bad MoJo, their offense will have a short field all day.

ULM-Like McNeese Win:dis:
    Ole Miss-?????:confused:
    Arkansas-L:bncry:

I think we flop(2-2,1-3) from here on out. If we play any body descent in a bowl game I think it ends up like last year, a close loss.

I was very disappointed in our performance against AU. After looking at the stats we either just not game plan to get the ball to the right people, or JJ was selfish and called his own # too much. JL was really out of it after the injury. If this team shows up down the stretch we will be hearing the "I told you so's" until next year.:(

9. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

This year's team is better than last year's 9-4 team, IMO.

We'll get to 10 wins. All of our last 4 games are winnable.

10. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I think with the two weeks off to rest and lick our mental wounds after that loss, we will come out on fire. AU had lost to us many times in the last few years and were HUNGRY to beat us. Well, Bama has beaten us the last couple of years and WE are hungry to beat them.

We barely beat Bama
    We beat ULM
    We beat Ole Miss and are on a roll
    If UGA beats AU, we beat Arky. If AU has the SECW wrapped up, we lose to Arky.