Predict Who Plays Florida State for the National Title

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 2, 2013.

?

Who will play FSU for the BCS National Title Game?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2013.
  1. Ohio State

34.5%
  2. Auburn

41.4%
  3. Missouri

24.1%
  1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Famous Jameis being indicted this week would go a long way to that end.

2. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

SEC:
    AU 42
    MO 38

ACC:
    FSU 53
    DU 24

B1G:
    MSU 28
    OSU 13

BCS:
    FSU 45
    AUB 37

Unfortunately the SEC Streak comes to an end and ITS ALL NICKS FAULT! :)

3. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

Surely we can reach a general consensus here declaring that we do NOT want to see Ohio State play for the title.
    I realize that this is a prediction thread. Still, I found it appropriate to provide other comments concerning the topic.

Many of us can probably also agree that a supposed title game without an SEC Team present would make the BCS the ultimate farce, as for it's goal in matching up the two best teams.

Any prediction of mine must be withheld until the final games have been played. It should all be quite interesting.

For the time being, and through the duration of the meaningful games on Saturday, may we all remain on bent knees requesting an utmost divine intervention that would categorically deny both Urban and his Buckeyes/cohorts a spot in the title game.

Lastly, real chaos would ensue if both Ohio State and Florida State were to lose. I'm not speaking of any high likelihood that Florida State will lose on Saturday.

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Duke beats FSU.
    Auburn beats Missouri.
    Michigan St. beats Ohio St.

MNCG: Auburn vs. Alabama.
    The state of Alabama sinks into the 9th layer of Hell.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't care who wins it, it's not us so who cares really. I'm not pulling for the SEC except Mizzou, and those Alabama schools are only likable when they are beating the shit out of each other so I'm damn sure not rooting for them. I have a hatred for FSU going back to the 80's and 90's when they used to beat us in Death Valley. So screw them too, and then we have Ohio State, so screw them too because their coach is an ass pimple. It's gotta be Mizzou or Okie Lite somehow, or BUST.

6. islstl

The state of Louisiana, you mean.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Auburn defeats Mizzou 34-20... then defeats FSU 38-31 to extend the SEC National title reign... I hate it but Auburn gets its second BCS title. Much easier to digest then fuckin Bama going for a 3-peat.

ScottforJC likes this.
  8. islstl

that's why I am pulling for Missouri

I think Missouri is the only team out of the 3 capable of beating FSU

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

No way, did you see the Aub QB take off, switch hands, then throw a TD strike right at the los? Only team that can bring down AUB is a Winston led FSU... mirror images imo, but the Tiggers have a running game as well. Will be a great game IF Winston doesn't get indicted for rape, otherwise it's a Auburn over tOSU shellacking.

10. islstl

That dude had 50 yards passing before Bama finally broke down on defense and didn't stay disciplined.

You're not winning the NC with 50 yards passing.

Missouri has 2 big physical imposing receivers that are a nightmare matchup for any team, including FSU.

Missouri has a serious shot to win it all. They are physical enough on the D-line to give FSU a bit of trouble as well. I don't like much about Auburn's defense. Bama probably feels they should have put up 49 points on them (but had to settle for 3 FGs and a 4th and 1 that they failed on). That's 8 possessions that they had chances at and failed on 4 of them, not counting that 57 yard debacle of a FG attempt.

FSU 38
    Missouri 31

FSU 52
    Auburn 28

FSU 59
    Ohio State 34