Predicting Trump's cabinet and other appointments

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The current regime has no problem killing a us citizen with a rocket from a drone found overseas in a camp. I actually have a problem with that idea, although most wouldn't. in my opinion that doing that is a first step to killing them here without a trial.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

ii
    Depends on the nature of the suspected offense and whether an investigation shows an intent to carry out a violent act, whether alone or as part of a plot with others, A group of muslim men who routinely meet clandestinately would be an obvious terrorist plot. Same with a lone muslin seeking or buying weapons and or materials that could be used to construct a bomb, same thing. A group of Klansmen holding a rally and burning a cross, as reprehensible as that may be, are probably not engaged in terrorism unless they actively plan to carry out an act of violence. As much as the libs hate the word profiling it works. Let their actions be the guide

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Traveling on business, i caught a piece of a radio program in which, i think maybe Hannity was interviewing Reince Priebus. Hannity told Reince that everywhere he went people (most Trump supporters) were adamant about 2 things: 1) That Romney is not selected for Secretary of State & 2) Don't let Hillary off the hook.

Regarding Romney, Reince said that his job as Cheif of Staff is to filter out "the clutter" so that Trump can make the best decision.

Okay, let's do the math- Reince believes that the real genuine Trump Supporters opinion is "clutter" that Trump must disregard.
    Hmmm, i submit to you that Reince regards 'genuine' Trump supporters as a 'basket of deplorables'. Just like Hillary.

I would bet that Romney does too.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Drain the swamp. There is no draining of any swamp when all you do is just reanimate all the old swamp monsters and stick em back in the swamp.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He's putting the swamp under his control.

Rome wasn't built in a night.

6. LaSalleAve

I have a bridge in Louisiana I want to sell, seems like you would be the perfect candidate.

KyleK and Winston1 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whos he going to appoint? You want them off to come off the street? Go do some reading. What hes doing is written all over the wall. No one will give him a chance tho.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sure there is. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Don't you think it's about time you stop doubting Trump? ;)

9. LaSalleAve

Nope, I'll give Orgeron a chance. No way I'm supporting this looney tunes.

10. LaSalleAve

Jeff Sessions is getting the kids gloves treatment today. I can't believe this piece of shit is gonna be AG.