Predicting Trump's cabinet and other appointments

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"GOO GOO"
    $_32-1.jpg
    Stop playing with your mobile stop your whining, we won Obama not there to burp you anymore.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

You weren't here for the 'wars' between the Obama supporting 'Red' army versus the forces of good, of which Winston was a frequent and strong poster, pointing out the failures of that administration - . Everyone that participated in those years long posting wars laughs at the suggestion that Winston1 is an Obama baby. The archives of this board provide the evidence if you want it.

The "RED" army almost always had a reason Obama's failures were not his fault. A pattern developing in the Trump supporters.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Whoever said I couldn't stay away too long was right. Have caca head on ignore which is sad but he offers nothing to most discussions be vituperation and ignorance. Except I must admit he did throw some data on climate change that make the debate interesting. However crude insults and memes are not a substitute for debate and he's just not worth leaving over.
    Now to the debate. I see not much has changed since my sabbatical. Trump seems to be more interested in Twitter than running the country. He is thousands of appointments behind even Obama. He has not filled key positions in his administration....positions I may add that don't need any confirmation. Now he created another blank in the government by canning the AGs. Now it's perfectly in his rights and most presidents do so, EXCEPT they have people ready to step into the jobs. He doesn't seem to grasp what it takes to run a really big organization. Mind you his business while valuable basically was a one man show.
    I hope he gathers himself as we need a good leader after the last 8 years of marshmallow.
    We deserve better.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Glad you're back; hope the sabbatical was nice. Good post to warm up with.

The problem with not filling a lot of those positions is that it doesn't mean decisions aren't being made; and policies aren't being implemented. It's just that the lower level Obama left overs are running the departments. He needs to stop twittering and dithering. It may not feed his ego as much as commander in chief but like it or not he is also bureaucrat in chief. Get to work or get fired.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Agree he's letting his enemies run the asylum. Another instance of inmaturity (even a 70 yo can be immature). and incompetence.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I prefer the latter.

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

All you need is patience

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Thanks Axl ;)

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A rose by any other name.....