Predicting Trump's cabinet and other appointments

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Isn't it up to the cabinet members to choose their own underlings?

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No it's the president's prerogative. The cabinet members give input but the president decides.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right so GWB, who couldn't count to 10, nominated 500 Plus people from his own accord in his 1st 200 days. You have got to be shitting me. I am absolutely flabbergasted you think You can hire 2 people a day for 200 days in a row and get effective people.

What a crock of horseshit.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You run a private business correct? What is your average hiring process for good people? 6 hours? Because to hit GWB or Obamas target, Trump should have hired 2 people a day.

Yea, thats it. Im a fucking troll.

Lets jut run Washington as the past idiots did.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Well it's certainly not 202 days, which is the case with Trump. Worse, the guy had 2 months between being elected and taking office that he had only to assemble these appointees and he failed to do so. You can make all the excuses you want for him but it' been like 275 days since the election and the guy still cannot get those positions filled.

Thanks.

Running it and staffing it are two totally separate things. You can run things correctly but in order to so effectively you need a staff and he does not.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No you troll. It takes work organization and more than that focus. They should have started organizing the day after the election. He neede to put a team in place to determine what type of people they wanted and solicit and screen the applications.
    He had 2 months plus the 200 days yet he delayed and procrastinated and wasted the time. As I said he never has run a large complex organization. The Trump companies are very flat with all decisions coming straight from DT. You can't run a huge organization like the federal government like that.
    As to my comment about the president making decisions on the key posts (and they run deeper than cabinet secretaries) that is accurate. These are the people you put his policies in action. He needs to know them.
    He's either too lazy or hasn't got a clue.
    Regardless my original point holds true. The lack of filling these spots is hurting him and it's no ones fault but his.....something about the buck stopping at his feet

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea so again, how long does it take you to hire 1 qualified person?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea, I am a troll because I disagree with you.

You lack moral grit. I specifically pointed out how the article YOU POSTED, didn't even lay "all" the blame at Trumps feet. You don't care. You lack resolve. You hate him as the rest do. Hatred is not cause to be un-objective.

Not many here will take the intellectual time to even read my points half the time.

For the record, I am not a Trump supporter, yet I challenge thoughts here to refine points. There are about 2 people who take the time to defend or backup their position without having to undermine my position by claiming a moral high ground while dismissing my points as a "troll" or "Trumpkin". Your moralistic fallacies continually brought here are nothing more than emotionally filled banter.

You think you are beyond challenge. What a said sack of useless thought to think your position is so well grounded you have no fault.

This thread, these post are exactly whats wrong with American politics.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Factually false.

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Jesus Christ, you are a simpleton. Do you honestly think that Trump is interviewing all of these people? You do not seem to understand management.