Predicting Trump's cabinet and other appointments

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Everything you described in the past happened over thousands of years. This time it's happening over decades.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Does it? does your energy bill go down every year? Do cars get cheaper? Are refiners costs going down?

Do you even have any idea of the numbers you claim that are going "down"?

tirk likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So how does the 17 year pause in global temperature rise fit into your equation?

4. mobius481

I said the cost of renewable sources get cheaper every year. They're not cheaper than traditional energy.

5. mobius481

Ahh, the old "Temps didn't go up for a few years so there's no problem defense. Look at trend lines and learn about statistics. Stop reading sites written. You folks with no education on climate science who have an agenda. Expand your horizons.

6. mobius481

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I've read that and it proves my point that to take the climate and dwindle it down to CO2 is straight up bullshit.

Yes, CO2 is a contributor, but my god think for yourself. These are man made models. Thats how they test this shit. Let me repeat; man made models. Not surprisingly, they are wrong far more than they are right. These are the same people telling us of our impending doom; while asking for money.

[​IMG]
    Look I get it, dumping useless CO2 is bad. We can always do better. I also don't dispute that temps have risen. But in no way will I subscribe to it as of big as a problem as the government says. If it was, be prepared to go to war and force China, Russia, India, etc to conform to are carbon emissions plan. Without them, according to you and your ilk, earth is toast.

tirk likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Further, warmer is not always worse.

9. mobius481

First I never said it was only CO2. I was asked what caused the ice age and I said no one knows for sure but the general consensus is CO2 levels. Surely you understand that I didn't summarize a global historical issue in one sentence right? It's good that you actually admit that the levels of CO2 we're dumping into the atmosphere is bad. That's the first step. And no one has advocated going to war. What are you talking about? Common sense measures to guide us towards renewables is what we need. Trump and his advisors DENY IT IS AN ISSUE AND ADVOCATE AGAINST RENEWABLES.

Finally, I love the comment that I should think for myself. I noticed there is no source for your chart. If there were, I am fairly certain it would be from a group with an agenda. Furthermore, your chart proves MY point. While the chart argues the warming hasn't been as bad as modeled, it still shows a trend line that goes up in an unsustainable and historic manner.

10. mobius481