PREDICTON: Vol's Beat Tide

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Oct 17, 2007.

1. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I think this game goes down to the wire. Tennessee wins on a controversial ref call. Tennessee celebrates in front of Bama student section which throws trash on the Vol players and coaches. Play is reviewed and stands. Someone throws a bottle of Jack and barely misses Phil. 35 fans are arrested which 8 have Ole Miss shirts under Tide shirts. Saban calls the 8 Ole Miss fans classless. Bama announces Tide Fan punishment will be handled internally.

Is there anything I missed?

1 person likes this.
  2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You really need to let this obsession go...

1 person likes this.
  3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Do I need to mark this one down also? :lol:

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Mark this one down also.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

We sent that bill to aTm this year. Didn't you guys get the memo? :yelwink2:

7. Gulffella

Gulffella Founding Member

The part where they cut over to the Tiger Bowl Showing a Score of 31 - 14 LSU and the LSU crowd chanting obscenities again?

8. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

Oh pleassseee, this is really meant in fun only. I live in Tennessee and have had to listen to all the sports talk shows up here talk everyday about the Bama/Ole Miss game and how it ended and who got screwed and so on and so on. I just had to lay out some humor. If this prediction were to come true it would be a hoot. Just what the Bama/Vol rivalry needs with a little Ole Miss drama hang over thrown in. :thumb::lol:

9. Gulffella

Gulffella Founding Member

I'm sorry :nope: .

hey I had LSU up by 3 scores! :wink:

All I've heard about is how Auburn trounced Florida and ya'll had such a close game with them they have a sure fire win. I'm purple and gold come 8pm at least for the weekend.

10. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Considering I have watched Bama gain big leads on SEC basement dwelling teams only to have them come back... and Bama have to win in the last seconds... and watching TN the last few weeks. I think TN if they play well ROLL over the Tide.