PREDICTON: Vol's Beat Tide

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Oct 17, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Like we did against Florida.......and Kentucky did against us? Good teams find a way to win- most of the time. Bama doing that is a reason I chose them on the Picks but really had a hard time with that one and it is essentially a toss up to me.

In the end, Bama's grit, home field, and Saban over Fulmer made me lean towards them, should be a good one though.

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Only way Bama wins is if they force turnovers or steal our defensive line. I suspect Tennessee will have long drives all day keeping Bama's offense off the field and pulling away in the 4th due to Bama's depth.

Ill be there...in a suite...biotches.

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Much like the Auburn series, the way teams play in the year doesn't tend to affect this game. When it comes to the way UT plays, would you be referring to the way they played against UGA, or the way they played against Cal and Florida? Both teams are playing some odd football this year.

It's a fourth quarter game again. I have no doubt. Even when you have the lack of depth Bama has on the DL, and you have to give the advantage to Bama on the DL, that says something.

Right now, I'm thinking Bama by 3. I give UT the advantage in 3 areas. QB, RB and LB's. Other than that, it's a wash.

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Zone or sidelines?

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Sidelines. Zone is nice though...with AC. :)

6. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Every game I have watched Bama in they struggle but some how find enough a luck to come up with a last minute day saving play. Bama is a not sa good tram, their a lucky team. They were up huge on the Razorbacks... but tried to fiond ways to lose that game. They did not beat Georgia by much.. a matter of fact they haven't really rolled over anyone.
    Tennessee did not play a bad game against Cal. For the talent Cal has this year TN played a good game. The worse loss to TN was the Florida game and they weren't on. I have a feelling you're gonna see Bama get trounced in this one. Tennessee's defense shows up like they did in the Georgia game... it'll be over for Bama by half time.

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Bro, don't worry bout what a Bama fan says on this board. This is our house.
    :grin:

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's all about preparation with the Zone. I don't mind the sideline boxes. Should be good weather so you won't get to hot. I'll be getting into town around Noon...we should catch a beer soon.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Thats quite an understatement.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Agreed, Im about to go to the 'tooth to get one myself. :)

We can at least enjoy an Auburn smashing together. :geauxtige