PREDICTON: Vol's Beat Tide

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Oct 17, 2007.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

In and out for this weekend...planning on spending Weds. through Sunday LSU week. 4th and 23rd Thursday is what I'm thinking...Friday is all about golf at Indian River. You play?

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Yeah, and wish i could do it more often. Thats the great thing about LSU...course right on campus. Shoot me a message around then.

And other Tiger fans come stop by before the LSU game, Im next door to the stadium. LSU!

3. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Yeah because Georgia won. LOL. Alabama has 5 wins and 3 in the SEC by a total of 20 points. Against not so good teams. Their only 2 other wins came at W. Carolina and Houston and barely got by Houston. Bama still has Us, Tennessee, Miss State and Auburn. Imo they win 1-4 of that remainder SEC schedule and if Miss State brings their game like they did in the Auburn game... Bama could lose that one as well. Don't be fooled Bama is not a good team.

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Condo's or the apt. complex?

Please tell me you hit Ramma Jamma's for breakfast...great gravy on the eggs!

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Apt.

The ones that look over your practice field. :eek::lol:

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You sick of Jack's yet?

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I ate enough chicken fingers there after the Florida St. game to the extent that i will never go back there...ever.

I was drunk at half of the Tulane game, that MORNING. :)
    Hence my user violation on Tigerforums (sorry). :hihi:

8. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

This kinda stuff should be kept to PM's so the football talk doesn't get over shadowed by dribble.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

We were talking about Jack Hunt, that slow Safety that would kill our defense. Your complaining in the last few threads leads me to believe you were one of those haters.

PS. This was never a "real" football thread, if you didnt notice.

10. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

So in other words you know jack about football so you gotta fill up your 3,000 posts with chicken finger posts? Thanks for sharing, i'm smarter now for knowing your diet routine.