Pregnant Drug Users

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Liberals are big on semantics. Makes it easier to justify anything.

gyver and shane0911 like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think at a certain point during the pregnancy all abortion should be off the table, so it's not some liberal logic, my logic is let women figure it out. I wouldn't want a bunch of women determining the fate of my dick, why is that men are so keen on wanting to tell women what to do with their shit?

Oh yeah and "pro life" is pretty big government too ya know.

red55 and Winston1 like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How old are you? Haven't you learned by know that women do determine what you can do with your dick. Unless, of course, you are on the other team. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

One of the oldest axioms in existence. "A man will wake up and wonder if he is going to get laid, a woman wakes up and she already knows"

5. LaSalleAve

Dude, I control my Johnson, there will never be legislation on dicks. Hell a year ago men were trying to question certain types of rape as legitimate rapes.

True. It's also been said that a woman knows within the first few seconds whether or not she is going to fuck a man upon their first meeting.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Being anti-abortion has nothing to with what a woman can do to her own body. It is about what she can do to the body of her baby. Anti-abortion people don't think women should get free reign to murder their babies because of some arbitrary bull shit.

The scientific fact is that a new human being comes into existence at conception. The philosophical bullshit is that human being isn't a person until some point later. I don't know about you but I want a government that governs based on facts not based on subjective philosophy.

Sure. to the exact same extent as 1st degree murder laws are big government.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, American law, the Supreme Court, and 100 million Americans disagree with you.

I prefer the government that doesn't impose one persons religious beliefs upon another.

8. LaSalleAve

For a smart dude you are an absolute wingnut.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey, what happened to the sensitive liberal? I didn't expect you of all people to come back with Neanderthal macho braggadocio.

A friend of mine has a saying he is fond of repeating (too often)
    "Women control half of the money in the world and all of the pussy"

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That's what you get for stereotyping.

That's a Richard Pryor quote. But LaSalle is right. Women may own the right-of-way but they don't control the pipelayer unless he lets them.