Prepare to be disgusted beyond belief

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, May 6, 2005.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

[​IMG]

Michael Crook

I hope we meet some day. The english language has no word to describe the amount of pain he will suffer.

This link should be killed. It's not right.

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I guess this pussy will protect our shores when the military is done away with.

4. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

[​IMG]
    That is utterly disgusting.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

You guys take this stuff too seriously.
    No way this will ever happen, our congress isn't that stupid.
    Everyone knows if we abolished our military anyone could come over here and take us
    over.

This is probably just another Michael Moore type, radical, Liberal who hates the military, he probably got rejected from serving so he's mad.
    I have been trying to do some research on this Michael Crook guy but haven't had any
    success yet But:
    If the shoe fits wear it
    !http://caosblog.com/archives/2005/02/18/disgusting-website-forsake-our-troops
    http://bamapachyderm.com/archives/2005/02/24/no-more-forsake-the-troops-site
    http://dreadpundit.blogspot.com/2005/04/forsake-troops-interview-michael-crook.html

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Maybe I was wrong about this guy, I don't know, this guys hates people or hates America.
    Maybe he is unemployed?

Michael Crook quotes:
    "I spend my time working on my various websites"

Quote:
    I am a member of an organization that preserves the rights of White men and women. It does not, despite popular opinion, condone violence or hate crimes towards members of other races. Just as blacks have the NAACP, we have our organizations. I personally believe that we each have the right to live our lives, and each racial group has the right to promote and preserve their causes.

Quote:
    My ultimate goal...my "utopia" would be a restructured military-- one that matches the civilian sector in terms of compensation and benefits, and a new military that doesn't abuse taxpayers' funds the way that I feel it does now.

Quote:
    I’m still amazed at the people that write, saying I’ve hurt their feelings, or whatever, with the Forsake the Troops website that I run. Suddenly, it occurs to me that I’m not concerned with the feelings of some military widow/spouse, or military puke. The truth hurts, doesn’t it?

"And yes, I’m serious. This isn’t about a publicity stunt, or whatever..it’s my honest opinion, and here I am with my real name, putting it all out there. I got your stunt right here."

"People seemed to take the story quite personally, and I, along with my website, became a topic of conversation on weblogs, and radio shows nationwide. People e-mailed me with their worthless, pathetic opinions...it was really quite amusing at times how passionate people were over a story they knew nothing about. It's typical of Americans who have no lives."

"It's time to get old people off the roads so that young people can actually live."

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

All I can say about this is that there are a lot of fringe nuts out there. God
    friggin'-Bless America.

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I have come to expect this type of crap from some people.

All part of living in America...good and bad.

But the over-whelming support from many makes this seem quite insignificant.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm 56 years old. Come and take me off the road m*****F***ker. Your casket will be closed.

10. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

:rofl: :thumb: