Preparing the team...?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex C., Dec 7, 2011.

1. ASD

ASD ASD

HA! phuckin awesome.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This team will be motivated. If they need to be motivated, then something is wrong. You are playing your nemesis for the marbles. A team that everyone is saying is better than you and lost because of a kicker.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Motivation is not the issue. Preparation for gump offense & defense is the key. Les has shown himself to be a master. Look at Geo Tech, Oregon TAM etc in first games and bowl games.
    Also 4 quarter will to dominate & win is another key point. That is another strength of Les. To go and hit at 100% for 4 qtrs and be as strong at the end as at the beginning is something LSU has cultivated and is a strong point this year. Remember in OT the gumps were toast and we were ready to hit at full speed.

4. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

I agree. When Les has lots of time to prep, he is great. We have such a long break, it will almost be like the start of a new season.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Well put, it's all going to be about containing and playing your assignments. If we play fundamental sound defensive football, don't break contain, and don't blow assignments we win another crystal football.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If they're not motivated to win a National Championship...

But I understand what you're saying. I also know it won't take much with the good leadership we have (from young players too). We have a very competitive group even from within the team and it's worked to be a positive thing, not stemming from jealousy.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

8. Fang

Fang Veteran Member

Bring in Russell Crow, stick him on a horse. Make him give the strength and honor speech! Then fire thousands of fire arrows towards Nick Sabans house.

9. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Nice!

10. FrankA

FrankA Founding Member

Disrespect is a pretty strong motivator. I suspect the 'BAMA players and fans will give them plenty to play for.