Preseason Forecasts Anyone?????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dothantiger, May 29, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I've looked over this thread and want to let you know that there is NO Way we will lose to Auburn as long as Jason Campbell is at QB.
    Coach Saban versus Coach Tubby= no contest.
    Our D is too good for Campbell to do anything against besides run!
    I'm not saying that it might not be close but we won't lose this game with the Defense
    we have.

If we lose a game it will be in Athens or Gainesville or both.
    I think we will beat Florida though but you never know because these games are back
    to back and it also depends on how the QB situation is coming along.

2. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

My only concern this year is Georgia.....chances of beating such a highly ranked team 3 times in a row are rather slim, but hell, we are LSU!

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

4. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

how hard do you think it will be getting tickets to UGA LSU game? I have a feeling it will be very hard and cost an arm and leg.????

5. LSU'syourdaddy

LSU'syourdaddy Founding Member

GO TO ATHENS

Florida fans are classless punks, and their campus and stadium reflect this. Luckily, I was there for the whipping we gave them in 2002.

Athens was a great town to visit. The fans were classy, and the stadium and atmosphere were nice. The stadium was rather quiet, but I was there in 1999 when both UGA and LSU were not premier programs. This game should be a battle of two top 5 teams and for supremacy in the SEC.

This is an easy choice to me. I'll be in Athens. I won't be in G'ville. I may never go back to G'ville.

6. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Will not be that hard. May cost a bit but nothing like an arm...or a leg

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Come on yourdaddy, you sound just like the Auburn fans that vilify all LSU's fans for the actions of a few. I've been to Gainesville a few times and always had a blast. Don't let a few guys make you not want to go watch LSU play somewhere, I'll go wherever I can possibly go.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Oregon St. 27-24 LOSS
    Arkansas St. 34 - 10 WIN
    Auburn 17-16 LOSS
    Miss St. 20-10 WIN
    Georgia 27-17 LOSS
    Florida 27-17 LOSS
    Troy St. 33-20 WIN
    Vanderbilt 13-0 WIN
    Alabama 33-17 WIN
    Ole Miss 24-21 WIN
    Arkansas 34-24 WIN

How bout them Beavers upsetting us?

9. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

No way. OSU has maybe the worst QB in the land and their best RB in years is gone. Granted, their QB has had some passing success at times, he gets very confused at times and has thrown something like 4+ INT's in a game the most time in Pac-10 history. Their defense sucks and their coach (who I like) has only had marginal at best success the last two years.

You will kill them

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nope not kidding. If there is one thing Ive learned is there are always unforeseen happenings in football whether its injuries or mishaps and unforeseen losses minus UF last year. If all was easily predictable you could quit your job and make a living in vegas. So, I'll predict a couple of upsets due to our uncanny success last year. Honestly, I think 8-3 but I had to add another so when we go undefeated I'll be that much more happy about our 2nd NC in 2 years.