Preseason / Spring Top 25 from CBS Sportsline...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Apr 17, 2004.

1. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/7157481

The Tigers are ranked #4 behind Georgia, USC and Oklahoma. They say that Marcus Randall replaces Matt Mauck. In addition, the loss of Lavalais and Marquise Hill is something to watch....

It's debatable who is #1. You could make an argument for all of the teams in the top 4 to be #1. :grin:

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

We ARE NOT a #1 team

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Let UGA have that #1 slot, just as I said in another thread, Greene & Pollack are two of the most overrated players in CFB. What did they do in the SECCG, SPANKED. They won't beat the Tigers & they aint beat UF in a decade.
    LSU vs. UF in the 2004 SECCG

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm not a Bulldog Hater. In fact, the only thing that pisses me off about Georgia is we got to travel there every Dec. for the CG, plus it's a nice home game for em when they do get in the game.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. SouthLink02

Beat them in 1997 :D

Weird too because I was at the LSU/UF game in 1997 too....maybe the best game I have ever been to :geaux:

5. diamondheadtiger

With that being said, UGA & UF will be tough games for us. Let me say this, I am glad UGA is in the #1 spot and not us.

I was hopin they put AU in front of us too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

Dodd is an idiot.

7. SouthLink02

It's Dennis Dodd...I don't take it too seriously :grin:

8. diamondheadtiger

9. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Jawja is the most consistently overated team in the SEC with Greene and Pollock the most overrated players. Pollock did not make a tackle on Wentworth's side in either game. Allbarn is always the 2nd most overrated team in the SEC. Finebaum never gives LSU any credit and always makes fun of LSU, probably because he was a failure at the Shreveport paper.

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I hope they pick every team to beat us myself, especially UGA, Auburn, Arkie and UF. I always feel like we play better as an underdog.