President OU Fan?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MEW4thTiger, Mar 23, 2004.

1. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

I wonder if the president is an OU fan? :geaux:

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

I would say that is highly unlikely, seeing how lil dubbya is Texan thru and thru. He probably has a styrofoam hook em hand in his bedroom at the white house. :D

he and Mack Brown are pretty tight too......... :cool: :dis:

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Sorry Dude but the Bush's are large donors to the Aggie Faithful the GWB Sr Library is in College Station. :shock:

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

read this link...the GWB library is in College Station because of its "central location to the major cities of the state".

Does not say GWB funded the library.

http://www.ipt.com/city/cs/bush.htm

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I don't think any President personally funds his or her own library. Clinton's is in Little Rock and Geore H.W. Bush's is in College Station. Here is an article about George W. Bush's Library, which about 5 colleges and cities are going for....

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Donor does not mean they funded the library it means they give large donations to the Texas A&M University. I live in Louisiana you live in Texas but I have spent a lot of time in South Texas from Houston to Laredo and it is very common knowledge that the Bush's are Huge Aggies even though they went to different Schools. Don't ask me why they just Love Texas A&M University. Now that I think about it this is about the only thing I dislike about the Bush's

Last I looked Houston in not very centrally located in Texas. San Antonio and Waco would be more like Center. Trust me there is a reason its in College Station.