Pressure Goes Up Now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Mar 27, 2006.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I think our Team is well suited for the pressure that goes up a notch now. That doesnt mean we will win but if our guys can play with the same confidence and keep that hard working attitude i like our chances.

The basket gets a little smaller now and the Team that keeps their cool and keeps the momentum moves on.

You either become the hero or the goat on a much bigger stage now.

I think back to the Michigan guy Webber and Laettner with his last second shot to win.

The excitement is not knowing whether it will work for or against your team.

The Final 4 is great even when you dont have a team in it your pulling for. To have our team as one of the participants just makes it that much sweeter. I am excited and this is going to be a long week with the anticipation. I can feel it building already.

I just wanted to say this is why i love sports so much . People who dont love competition are missing something in their life. Their is nothing like the feeling of having your team win a big game and see people pulling together and performing well .

There is a extra spark to life when you love sports and the anticipation of a big game is coming up.

That is what makes the tailgating experience so fun. Good natured pulling for your team and the interaction with fans of other teams.

And also part of the enjoyment of being on this board sharing the experience with all of the other LSU fans.

I know we give and take pretty well on here and have our disagreements but that is what makes the board so much fun.

To all the LSU family good luck. Godspeed. And lets have some fun this week and win or lose thanks for the experience.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I don't think you can have much more pressure than playing the #1 overall seed Duke followed by a #2 seed and very good Texas. Once you get down to 16 teams everyone is good and you bring your A game or go home.

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think our team handles pressure extremely well (maybe not Voogd), so in that regard we have the upper hand.

Well, and the last few seconds in regulation against Texas, we kinda screwed up there too.

4. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Founding Member

My only concern is whether the guys have their attention diverted by the increased level of attention and increasing talk about their draft status. I think they are very focused on winning it all so hope this isn't an issue.