Problems With Team Culture

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Oeaux is a single man. Nothing wrong with getting some pussy. Do you have something against sex between 2 people who are not brother and sister?

shane0911, leroy7500, tzanghi and 4 others like this.
  2. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

That may have been true many moons ago but these are very different kids. Don’t instantly believe that because they’re running leg they want their father figure doing the same, especially if his wife is the doting type that becomes a mother figure to them. What dude wants his dad cheating on his mom? If that’s even true btw...

Bengal B likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I kinda agree with this. A lot of kids anymore come from broken homes, many broken by an outside intruder. Once the outside intruder is part of the fold, cold shoulders rise to both, the intruder and the offending family member. Makes for a toxic home, now divided.

4. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I have not seen where anyone has said Oeaux was carrying on with the young lady prior to he & Kelly announcing that they were getting divorced in Feb. So without proof, saying that he was cheating is a stretch.

Bengal B and tzanghi like this.
  5. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

No one cares about proof anymore.

6. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

i agree which is why I made the statement at the end. If that’s not a thing it shouldn’t permeate. I was more responding to the idea that they (the players) wouldn’t care. That’s not true. Not where a lot of these kids come from.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

With the latest allegations it seems the program is out of control weaving from one disaster to another. O doesn’t seem to be handling it well. The only saving grace is that 2020 has been such a disaster. The other bright spot appears to be recruiting and if that slips we have serious issues.
    Because of his first years and 2019 he deserves the opportunity to pull it together but frankly we can’t afford to let him flounder. If we’re not back in serious contention for conference and playoff position a quick evaluation and decision is needed.

8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

It’s kind of a shame that the national media is putting this on him. Virtually all the incidents in the article were reported to police and/or Title IX. Nothing more O can do but the black cloud hangs over his program.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Ahh but that was 2019. That would be true in a normal somewhat on plane universe. We aren't there any more.

More importantly, he will be another victim of cancel culture. People have thrown out their ability to think for themselves, just look at Winston.

This team had better look a LOT better very fast. If it doesn't then I think they use this to oust him and I can't really blame them. Something is wrong and its beyond x's and o's. Far beyond.

10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

It’s so far beyond X’s and O’s! I’m dumbfounded at the amount of people who either can’t see it or just don’t want to believe it.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.