Problems With Team Culture

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not to mention we now have the # 3 2021 recruiting class. O I believe will fix our defensive problems with or without Bo Pelini. Our young QB's are very talented and Brennan will be back. Too much attrition and opt outs have depleted us.

BayouBengal014 likes this.
  2. msully

msully Founding Member

The problem is not coaching . It is the players I will not go any further.

CalcoTiger likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Why not? Your post doesn't mean much as is.

Perple likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Oeaux said today MB could be done for the season. Wonder if that's coachspeak for, "Son, we're going with the younger guys. Are you familiar with the transfer portal?"

Perple likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I would say not. Brennan knows the system better than the pups plus he was starting to look really good before the injury. We will find out how dedicated MB is if he comes back as a junior next year. If not the pups have a lot of potential and we got a QB for 2021 and a QB for 2022 already committed. Not worried about the offense more about the defense and the culture currently.

CalcoTiger, mctiger and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Crazy Days at LSU Part Deux

7. Don Castavez

What is this mysterious ‘lower body injury’? Something had to have leaked by now. The kid was starting qb at L S f’ing U . That’s hardly witness protection program.

8. Don Castavez

If Sista Golden Hair stays at LSU any longer I’m going to have to check and see if he didn't room with George Bevan in Broussard Hall.
    Jesus there are oak trees on campus that haven’t been here as long as he has .

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

They are copying the NHL's policy on disclosing injuries. If he was healthy don't you think he would be starting? I do.

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

4 completed Orgeron recruiting classes, plus the #2 recruiting class Orgeron inherited from Miles in 2016, which included LSU's only Butkus Award winner & other NFL talent. How close are we to Bama since then O started bringing in his own recruiting classes & 'corching'? 1-3 Bama , 1-4 if we play this year. We lost players? Bama lost 19 players, 8 1st rounders the last 2 year. We lost 17 players, 6 1st rounders, the last 2 years. Life goes on for good coaches. Take a step back there Chiz er...Orgeron.

Why is Bama ranked #1 & we suck too badly to be ranked? I see you've added BLM to your vast repetoire of excuses. Will global warming come next?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020