Project Cassandra

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You talking to me images-35.jpeg ? Read my post many times and I can't for the life of me see where I said anyone, any politician or any political party is always right or good. Correct me if I am wrong but I simply asked you to give Trump a little credit. Hate is bad but blind hate is worse. You must have been drinking or doing drugs with Lasalle to have misread my post.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i get it you like him, you think he is great...i think he has zero leadership ability. I expect all the things you list and someone i can be proud to say that is my president. thats the difference between you and I. believe what you like.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Were you "proud" of Obama? Were you "proud" of both Clintons? My point is being proud of someone who's policies are bad for our country is destructive. So Trump said something crude in a locker room and tweets and takes on the press thats just his style. Obama was a smooth talker and appeared to be a good father but a horrible America hating president. Trump also is a good father, doesnt drink or smoke, a very successful businessman and his kids are bright and successful. So are you prouder of Obama and the Clintons than you are of Trump?

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

you honestly dont get it...obama is shit, clintons are shit and the three of them don't matter anymore and that a great thing. Trump is an idiot. he does matter because he is president. take the basketball player shit storm...trump could have taken the high road, when Ball's dad started running his mouth. but he just could not do it. he had to lower himself into the cess pool and start bickering with someone who does amount to shit. He is the damn president and should act like it. Love him all you want, but i hope some day you can realize that you can criticize trump and not like Clinton at the same time.

shane0911, Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trumps an idiot? Lets see he is a mega successful worldwide billionaire businessman who has become president. Let see he has a trothy wife great kids doesnt smoke or drink and has done more for this economy in 10 months than both his predecessors did in the last sixteen years, yeah what an idiot. As far as taking on the basketball and football players he is doing what we all wish we had the microphone to do. BTW I will criticize him but so far he is doing what I want him to do.

6. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Why is it such a selling point that he doesn't drink or smoke? He inhales fast food, never works out and is fat at shit
    He ain't exactly a picture of health.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Winston Chuchill was fat and not the picture of health but he did pretty good. So your point is if a president eats fast food and doesnt work out he is a bad president? Obama was slim and in great shape so was Hitler he looked pretty fit were they great leaders?

watson1880 likes this.
  8. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Hitler was a vegetarian, all vegetarian are fascist.

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  9. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

You're the guy who always brings up his abstinence from tobacco and alcohol and his mail-order bride as major things in his favor as a President. If you're pivoting and admitting that it hardly matters whether he's a slob or not, I agree.

He sucks for so many other reasons.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Just more proof Obama was more like Reagan than any of you care to or would ever admit.

HalloweenRun likes this.