Project Cassandra

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Dec 18, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Because if this is true it looks like they both knowingly allowed illegal narcotics to enter the United States.

GiantDuckFan and stevescookin like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Along with Bill Clinton who had a smuggling operation going in Northwest Arkansas. He was only a governor then.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140901170230-29817943-cia-drug-operations-in-arkansas
    it was more likely CIA led. I looked into it a little, this;

For years, a selected number of newspapers and magazines carried stories of the CIA arms and drug trafficking at the Mena Airport in Arkansas. Prosecution had been repeatedly blocked by Arkansas and federal officials. A May 21, 1992, Arkansas Times article carried a front page story of the drug trafficking, including three pictures of CIA contract agent and drug pilot Barry Seal, drug trafficker Jorge Luis Ochoa, and George Bush. Below their picture was the title, “BAD COMPANY.”

A subheading read, “Arkansas’s most notorious drug smuggler testified about his links to Colombia. His ties to Washington have yet to be explained.” The article brought together the CIA’s Mena operations, the drug smuggling, the shooting down of a CIA C-123 over Nicaragua, Lt. Col. Oliver North‘s arms shipments to Central America, and drug shipments back to the United States.

Drug Cover-Ups by Governor Bill Clinton

The criminal activities surrounding the CIA arms and drug trafficking at Mena Airport were well known to local residents, the local police, the Arkansas State Police, and the media. The local Arkansas Gazette published numerous investigative articles describing the criminal activities and the cover-up by the State Attorney General and Governor Bill Clinton.....

:cool: This article is very long, but interesting,.. though I haven't read much,.. but it seems like your cup of tea, Bengal B.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Barry Seal was from Baton Rouge. I knew his brother and I met him once. You could ask him about it but the Clinton Syndicate's Columbian associates had him whacked at the halfway house at the Salvation Army. He was machine gunned in the parking lot by a couple of the Ochoa brothers sicarios. Federal Judge Frank Polozola who sentenced him refused to allow Seal to employ bodyguards. I can't believe that Seal is being played by Tom Cruise.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Cruise had to play him because Brad Pitt was too busy playing me.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey I am not the dude man Jeff Labowski is the dude man d4444986c8c939c03fbca8bdf5809494.gif
    And I am sorry but dont think the Duck nor Winston are what I would call right wing. My cornbread is always cooked in the middle. I eat Jiffy cornbread with milk and a little Steens syrup, thanks for asking. And again if you think those 2 are conservatives I am afraid your outboard is stuck at a 90 degree angle amigo.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Your brain is running as slow as that Steens if you thought shane was referring to the duck.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Ladies and Gents, we have a winner!

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This is really no big deal y'all. No one is really reporting on this.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh contrary. My steens must be different than yours flows pretty freely for me. Have no idea all of whom shane was speaking of but I know one I argue with acts like a conservative but in know way is and that is Winston. Included the duck because he has one foot on the right and one on the left. Dont know another conservative I argue with here.