Projected BCS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Can someone explain to me why Stanford is ranked # 9 in the BCS and we are ranked #22? They have lost to 2 un ranked teams and we have lost to an un ranked ole piss and the #1 ranked gumps. Nuts and bots people, Nuts and bots.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Cutcliffe vs Chavis you think those 2 dudes know each other? That would be an interesting match up from old coach mates of Tennessee.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

And a now unranked UGA team.
    Also the Ole Miss loss was to their 2nd team. But they are ranked now
    So we have 2 losses to top 25 teams and one loss to an unranked.

Agreed Stanford is a bit high but we should be thankful we are ranked where we are. Aside from Auburn what "big win" did we really have.
    Auburn was a great win and I am not buying "If we played Auburn now we would lose" garbage. That was a quality win. Stanford beat Oregon We beat Auburn but the loss to UGA is now a big negative and two of our "signature wins" TCU and Florida turned out to be the equivalent of beating Iowa State and Kentucky.

4. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I'm with you I am not so much outraged of where we are but of where a comparable stanford team is ranked. I still think we should be in the top 20 at least and stanford should be much much lower.

Well if we loose the next 2 games then (or one for that matter) it wont matter we will probably drop to 50 or something.