Projected CFP rankings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 23, 2019.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

This should eliminate any doubt anyone had over the brother-love cult on Saturday. Players are currently eating bricks and kicking babies getting ready for the aggies.

Believe

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

He sounds like a writer not a runner.

tzanghi likes this.
  3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Ok, selfishly I am thinking we need to stay at #2. Because then we play in the Fiesta Bowl and I will be in AZ and could potentially go to the game. :D

I probably can afford it tho :(

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

its all nonsense. there is no rhyme or reason. its a beauty contest and unless its bama they will mix and match.

for once, however, LSU is the deserving number one and should be given the spot unless they lose. Khakis is gonna play them close this weekend and possibly pull the upset. then we can get our rightful spot back.

furduknfish likes this.
  5. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Yeah, it’s fukn bullshit all day long. I get the arguments about not worrying about it, get in the playoff, it doesn’t matter, etc. I get it. But fuk all that shit., This reminds me of 2003. All we gotta do is win, and take care of their asses in the Dome like we did in 2007. FOSU. I do think there is a measure of disrespect here, which is why this shit reminds me of 2003. If BAMA had beaten us, those asshat committee people woudn’t have jumped tOSU over BAMA. And if they had, Saban would have kicked tOSU’s ass anyway. Fuk ‘em.

Oh, I almost forgot. Some of these talking heads are now giving the Heisman edge to one of two tOSU players, but particulalry fields. Even when we made our runs in 2003 and 2007, the national types begrudgingly went along if they went along at all. Fuk these MFers. It’s just more of the same old BS, as far as I’m concerned. Just do what we did in 2003 and 2007 - fukn win! Shut ‘em up!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  6. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

This Mullens quote is what pisses me off..."Ohio State's been a complete team, and that win over Penn State was their third win against teams that we currently have ranked in the top 19,"

When we have 3 wins over teams currently in the top 15.

TheRealist, shane0911 and TigerFan90 like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The committee actually did us a solid. I couldn't be happier

8. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I’m sure Orgeron will use it as a motivational tool. I get that too. But at the moment, I’d prefer a matchup against, say, a #4 Utah versus #3 Clemson. Not that it matters. You gotta win to get the trophy, but we all know the story with any playoff system...some can have an easier road than others.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I may be misunderstanding what you're saying, but the way it's seeded, #4 won't play #3. #1 vs #4 and #2 vs #3, but I'm sure you know that.

10. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

Yeah, I'm not overly worried because we'll have a win over a top 5 UGA come championship week, but being the #1 seed is actually really important. OSU and Clemson are both clearly at least a tier above Utah/OU/Baylor/Maybe some other team I'm not thinking of that could plausibly be #4 not named Bama. We really, really don't want to be #2.