Proof the world is ending

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Frogleg, Winston1 and xlnsports like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Winston1 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am going to say it democrats are the modern day NAZI Party. This latest abortion move with not one objection from 1 democrat is just pure evil, infanticide or just murder. Try breaking an eagle egg and you would probably go to jail. I have not one ounce of respect for anyone who calls themselves a democrat.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

How are today’s kids going to survive in the world or how is the world going to survive them? This professor was suspended for allowing a student to quote a passage from a book by James Baldwin a Gay black man that had the word n*gge* in it. When he attempted to engage the class they basically revolted. It’s a demonstration of what’s wrong with academia today that he apologized, why I don’t know but the school totally caved and suspended him.
    When I was at LSU Russian history was taught by Dr Hawks, a ‘card carrying ‘ anarchist. He participated in anti war rallies, called for the proletariat to rise up etc. Yet I never thought of getting him suspended. I enjoyed debating him which he relished. It made me sharper and better. He held no grudges in fact I could wear my ROTC uniform to class without problems.
    That’s what college is for. It’s not another nursery what poor little babies are protected from the cold cruel world. I never liked old people complaining about youth but things like this make me think again.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/04/phillip-adamo-baldwin-n-word-augsburg

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The modern day democrats cannot survive and thrive with the US Constitution and Bill of Rights they have to destroy it in order to flourish. A clash, a reckoning or possible a bloody revolution is coming. I dont want to comprise, debate or hang out with any democrats any longer. I have many reasons but the recent infanticide they support has done it for me. I am in Aspen for a month of skiing and already after only 4 days here I have had to tell 3 people to kiss my Cajun ass once they found out I was from Louisiana and in the oil and gas business. I used to try to debate with them but no more. All I want to do is defeat them and insult them as soon as they start their anti conservative dribble.

I gotta tell ya I do enjoy shutting them down POOYIE IT'S FUN!

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

The new red, white, and blue.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I basically distrust all Muslims now. I had no issues with them in general till 9/11. But their lack of outrage and involvment in denouncing the so called radicals bothers me. Where are these so called moderates? Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

HalloweenRun likes this.