Proof the world is ending

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 15, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I was.....but not a homecoming queen.

HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"A 26-year-0ld Instagram feminist spread menstrual blood on her face in an attempt to break the “stigma” around menstruation....

Instagram feminist and “sex coach” Demetra Nyx caught the attention of various news outlets this week after photos of her face covered in menstrual blood went viral online. A report published last week covered Nyx’s bizarre obsession with spreading menstrual blood on her face.

I was simultaneously embarrassed and fascinated by my period,” Nyx said. “I felt apologetic about it a lot and tried to hide it from boyfriends. Our society teaches us that periods are dirty and inconvenient.

In one Instagram post that features Nyx’s face covered in blood, she writes that her blood is “magic” and “worth being celebrated.”

I will do it until little girls stop being taught that the natural functions of their bodies are disgusting and unclean,” Nyx wrote. “I will do it until women stop feeling like they can’t have sex on their period because it is gross."

Y'all owe me one for not posting the picture. This is one sick fuck.

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Thank you

Bengal B likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Ah she's a victim of the 4chan hoax. They made up this deal called it the free bleeding society I think it was on how it was natural and had been done for centuries. How it was the woman's right to do so.

And of course many of these ocasio cortez types ran with it and have been bleeding all over in their fight against their corked oppression ever since.

This looks like another victim.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The only victims here are the ones who ever see her picture with that smeared all over. Internet feminist? What does that even mean? And who the hell would go to her for sex therapy?

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

FB_IMG_1549417979622.jpg

LSUpride123 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So we have an obvious vendetta being pushed against Trump by the democrats. They will leave no stone unturned to get him be it federally on in the leftist states. https://apple.news/AGquix49qS-OsyhHaMEOwgw

This will end very badly whatever the outcome in the courts. You all know my opinion of him but the utter ruthlessness and hypocrisy of those pursuing him will devastate our society.
    Frankly he is vulnerable because of two reasons. First he’s likely guilty of many the actions he’s accused of. Second he’s a loner, always has been, with no real among the political class. Unlike HRC who is many time more corrupt but has enmeshed herself in the system he has never been accepted and since at least 2012 thumbed his nose at everyone in it, Republican or Democrat, left or right.
    At the rate they’re going the democrats will attack anyone who is associated with Trump as ruthlessly as they attack Trump. This will lead to open warfare (legal) with a no prisoners taken attitude on both sides. I’m afraid it will quickly lead to the destruction of everyone’s faith in the political system.
    The potential for a dictatorship or permanent oligarchy of one side or the other and the consequent destruction of our lives liberties grows higher with every action.
    This is why I was against follow up investigation and prosecution of HRC after she lost. The long term consequences outweigh the short term satisfaction. This all or nothing attitude is destructive and right now the democrats are putting our collective heads in a noose.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Top comment:

upload_2019-3-17_20-31-29.png