Proper Preparation and Consumption of Crow

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigahfromhell, Dec 1, 2013.

1. tigahfromhell

tigahfromhell Veteran Member

Indeed, this is a very difficult dish to prepare and an even more difficult dish to consume - particularly in public. A.J. will be ok as that pretty little girlfriend of his probably got him back to the hotel room and took care of her boy, and probably again this morning as well when they woke up. A.J. will be ok. Now in the case of Nick Saban, well what can I say. Terry probably rented that bastard a hotel room to himself because she simply did not want him sulking around the house. Moreover, there was no way that he deserved a pity lay after last night.

While Auburn probably would have preferred not to go into overtime with Alabama, their sideline simply thought of it as a way to stay in game to have a chance at beating Alabama. In Nick's case, he simply saw how Auburn was rushing the ball and was probably concerned about going into overtime with them. Consequently, he made an issue about having the second put back on the clock and went for a not very probable field goal in hopes that they could get luck and end the game on that play. It may have been his arrogance, or it may have been his thinking that this was a chance to put the team in a position to win. Whatever the motivation, it was his decision. He can moan about coaching and about plays not being made all he wants. However, in the end his decision to put the second back on the clock instead of going into overtime lost one for Alabama and won one for Auburn.

Will he admit it specifically, openly. and up front? Doubtful.

However, I can envision him in a dark hotel room, curled up in a fetal position, and sucking his thumb after that one.

The question is will room service serve him his platter of crow or will Terry? Will it be well-done, medium, or rare? If Terry serves the platter, will she even go to the trouble of plucking the bird before serving him? After that platter of crow, does Nick then get served a shitburger for additional punishment?

Sorry gang, but gotta have my fun.

2. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Saban already threw his players under the bus.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

His decision to put 9 big bodies on the kick attempt was his demise. Knowing they have a guy standing under the goal post with 4.4 speed and elusiveness to go along with it.

Nice job Nick. But yeah, it was your players fault for not covering the return.

furduknfish likes this.
  4. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

You don't get it. Nick doesn't make mistakes. He challenges his players, and they failed him.

5. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

bull nick blew it.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He did. I heard him say it was ultimately on him and he said that at least twice.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. Herb

Herb Founding Member

He got out processed.

LSUDad and furduknfish like this.
  8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You know thats chickenshit, so dont pretend.

9. cwatsn

cwatsn Loyal Servant

Whoopedee fucking do....thanks for setting us straight.

10. lsxtigers

lsxtigers Founding Member

Speaking of crow I haven't seen ole Tusk Times lately......