Props to Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pheroy, Mar 23, 2006.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Re: Remember this moment, Brady Bashers...

Man you ROB yourself of the savory sweet victories if you have to wait until the end of the season to celebrate a win. I feel sorry for you man really I do. You see a glass half empty. I see it half full. Each time the Tigers win, in any sport against any opponent, I can't help but cheer. When it's someone like Duke in basketball or Miami in football. I not only cheer, I whoop holler dance around and generally embaress the people I'm with. Why? Cause I love my Tigers. :lsup: :geauxtige

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

why let it go? all he is doing is pointing out how incredibly stupid the Brady bashers really are. Bandwagon fans with poor attitudes suck. Period. they remind me of Ole Miss fans, that's the lowest. It's ok to gripe now and then about coaching, but I think this guy is talking about the CONSTANT coach bashing of Brady that's gone on for years. Let him lose one game and they get on their horse and beat it. STFU already.

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

We just beat Duke. Enjoy the win. Enjoy the ride.

It's a waste of time to focus on all that other crap. Brady has earned his stripes. Doesn't matter what a few internet yahoos think.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

LOL, don't get me wrong, I was watching the game in a TGIFriday's last night and making way too much racket. Some kids in the booth next to us were watching cartoons and I kinda felt bad for hootin' and hollerin'. Our waitress was pulling for Duke and it was fun trading smack talk. I enjoyed the win, I enjoy every win, I just like to think I'm part of the team and get back to business. :yelwink2: We'll have a shin-dig when the tournament has played itself out. :lol:

5. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

Dude, I AM enjoying it... Like JSRacing says...

I just make the point not directed at a single person (by the way, where's Gofer? :) ), but directed at a sentiment. I think it's just as fair when all of the bashers populated this board with negativity, that I make a statement to get into the collective psyche of this fanbase. I DO want people to remember this moment and to enjoy it... because for every basher that's waiting to come back on this board and talk about how "well, let's give Brady X years from now..." and wait for his next stumble, I want objective fans to note and put down in the book that LSU with Brady can win the big game and perhaps Brady can lead LSU to the "promised land."

I take this seriously not because I want to win some argument against the Brady basher community, but because if we as a LSU community support the LSU basketball program as a whole as objective but positive fans, the program can only improve and get better. It leads to better recruiting, better publicity, increased fan support, more money, better facilities, in that order.

:geauxtige :bball: :champs: LSU IS A BASKETBALL SCHOOL. BEAT TEXAS!!!

6. kveille

kveille Founding Member

I have never been overly impressed with Brady over the years, but last nights win was far from an anomoloy. He had his player ready to play 40min. and he out coached one of the greatest college coaches ever. Brady was able to keep his young team loose coming into this game and they played like seniors last night. The rest of the tournament better watch out because LSU is for real.

Last week I was very hard on Brady and I still think he has his faults, but he is really starting to impress me. If we can keep Brady and none of the underclassmen go to the NBA, we will be talking about trips to the sweet 16, elite eight and final four next year.

NC Game LSU vs. UCONN

Great Job Coach!

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If you want to use big words, learn how to spell them

Well now, aren't you just super duper special.

Brady was heard whispering to an assistant: "I sure hope I impressed lsu-i-like tonight, because, that's what it's really all about".

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Ok. I haven't heard this rebuttal from you 1,000,000x already, but I do believe we are closing in on that milestone. Sweet. :dis:

If this is all you have to say, how about you can it? I'm not voicing my opinion because I think it's going to get back to Brady. I'm voicing my opinion so I can hear you say how irrelevant it is. Ass.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are obviously totally unaware of how arrogant your posts sound. Also, sometimes sarcasm is clearly called for.