Props to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gamecocksfan, Oct 19, 2002.

1. gamecocksfan

gamecocksfan Freshman

We managed to hang in there for half the game but, ouch that second half hurt. LSU's team speed just killed us. Nick has them in poised for greatness. I'm sure you are very proud and excited about the future. It would appear to this Gamecock that your Tigers are the class of the SEC and ya'll have reinforced your position as the second best fans in the SEC.

I have very much enjoyed the conversations this week. Except for that msully jerk ya'll are a class act. the Best of luck the rest of the year. Many of us will be pulling for the your Tigers from here out.

Geaux Cocks!

2. LadyGamecockFan

LadyGamecockFan Freshman

ditto

Congrats on the win...You deserve it..your second half play was outstanding..and thanks to all the great LSU fans who posted on the board this week that were so nice.
    Awesome second half for you guys..kinda yuck for us. but anyway again...congrats

3. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

NO excuses from this Gamecock, LSU just kicked our asses. Yall have a class program with a class coach. Yall could have scored at least two more touchdowns if you wanted to. Congrats on the win and I hope I am still invited on this board to come talk with yall come Basketball and Baseball seasons, where hopefully we can get some type of revenge for this ass whoopin.. er...ah...I mean, football game tonight.
    BTW I disagree with the personal foul call on our QB at the end. It should have been 7 more for LSU, but hey I guess the refs took pity on us. :(
    Now I have to go back to the roost and talk about what we did right... The 1st half, and what yall did right... The 2nd half and dismanteling our offense.

Good luck on the rest of LSU's season.

GO COCKS!!!!

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Thanks for reminding me

how talented the Gamecocks baseball team is!

5. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

o maaaan you guys had me scared in that first half. Your rushing attack seemed impossible to stop. Best of luck to your team the rest of the season.

6. KockRobin

KockRobin Freshman

well i really did not think i would be saying congratulations because i thought we would have played you well into the fourth quarter, but you were the better team tonight. looks as if you will repeat as the sec champions. we will see you again on the hardwood and on the diamond before you come to the cockpit next year. good night

7. PhantomBantam

PhantomBantam Freshman

I think your back up QB is very good. And the defense adjusted very well. I had hoped we would have given at least a full game of football. 4 plays for 3 yard of Rushing in the second half for the Gamecocks was a bit baffling considering what got us in the game. But Champions tend to disassemble any game plan. LSU really hammered us.

See ya!

8. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

Lou Holtz is a credit to.......

college football. He is one great person and coach. It was he, who had us off-balance for the first part of the first half. If we didn't have a very good place kicker I don't know what our team would have done. John Corbello kept the life in our team and gave us hope. Kudos to Lou Holtz and John Corbello. Also, I must recognize another player that did sort of good. His name is Marcus Randall. Of course, I'm being sarcastic. He did phenomenally good.

Good Luck The Rest Of The Way Cocks !!!!

9. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Thanks, Gamecock fans for visiting all week. You have been the cosistently best guests we have had yet. Don't disappear just because the game is over, there is always plenty to talk about in the SEC.

And basketball season is just around the corner. And then baseball season...

10. STACYGU

STACYGU Freshman

Sounds like you are a class act that gives credit where credit is due. You guys had me worried for a half then the coaching staff did their half time magical adjustments and we wore you out in the 3rd.

Keep chugging and do what it takes to keep your head coach for awhile and your program will only get better.