Props to our Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Nov 27, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

What an exciting regular season! Only two losses and even with those we were never beyond striking distance.

Will miss our seniors, ESPECIALLY Peterson, Nevis, Sheppard and Jasper (No disresepect to the others, those are just my favs).

Cannot wait until next season with all those play-making fresh/soph coming up.

Special shout out to #1 Eric Reed, a freshman who came in the second half and got the job done for KH. Mathieu was his usual!

2. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

Dude, Peterson is a Junior..... :hihi:
    J/k I know what you were getting at....

1 person likes this.
  3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Yep props to the boys in Purple and Gold! and even kudos to Miles too !

Now I am going to go find me some baby back PORK ribs and eat me some piggie....

:cuss: I hate the Hogs. because I can ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

:lol:

Yeah, you are correct on both counts and I should've worded it more carefully.

5. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

I gave the Tigers an 8-4 record losing to Florida, Alabama, Auburn and Arkansas! Tigers have done well and I look forward to their bowl game!! I sense big changes coming to Tigerland!!!

Speaking of Tigerland, is it still by the campus?? Fred's and I believe it was called Snorkles (jello shots) was a blast!

1 person likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

HELL YEA.

SUCH A GREAT season and it was fun to watch all of our NEW TIGERS>>>>>

7. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Yup, it sucks to lose on the back end like this, but the season was a success for the cards given.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Good thread Tiga...

Congrats to the Tigers, and especially to those seniors who will be sorely missed. (some of them....lol)

I actually figured LSU would lose two regular season games. Funny though...this isn't the two I thought we'd lose. I remember telling people they were crazy to think LSU would lose to AU after we skulldrug them last year. And I just didn't think Arky had the defense or running game...which they...in fact...do.

Good season anyway...GEAUX TIGERS in whatever bowl we wind up in. We need to bowl practices. I hope we wind up against an option read team so we can learn to defend it.

1 person likes this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I figured 9-3 was the absolute best we would do and more than likely 8-4 or even 7-5 was the realistic expectation. Congratulations to the players, coaching staff, and all of the support personnel for an outstanding season.

10. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Getting tired of losing to Arkansas very year but it has been a great exciting season.