Props to our Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Nov 27, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I ate six strips of bacon this morning . . . it didn't help . . .

2. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Yeah, this pretty much how I projected the season, too. Glad the team exceeded MY expectations.

Yes, it sort of sucks to lose today, but it has been a good season and we have a decent bowl game ahead of us. A win there leaves us with a good taste at the end of the season.

Wait till all these freshmen start to grow up over the off season - they are going to be SCARY good.

The future is bright! Geaux Les, and :geaux::geaux::geaux:

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Congrats Tigers, thank you for the exceptional season. What really saddens me isn't the loss to Ark, it's that the season is over. Now let's go kick sombodies azz.

4. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Great thread! The team and the coaches deserve credit for a hard fought, sucessful 10-2 regular season.

Kudos to Les Miles and the boys for staying tough this season through lots of adversity and second-guessing.

And congrats to rKansas, too. The piggies fought a hard game and they deserved that win. We'll take this loss out on our bowl game opponent.

2010 was a lot of fun. Thanks, Tigers!

5. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

overall LSU has had good success over Arkansas but 1 out of 4 in the last 4 yrs is not a good sign! Here's the history.....Louisiana State Game by Game against Opponents

6. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

Now what do we do? Luckily I preserved the best games of this season on DVD (minus the commercials), so I have something to watch until the bowl game and beyond until next fall. Geaux Tigers!:grin:

7. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I won't rehash what everyone has said here, just that 10-2 is a successful year. Let's kick someone's ass in our bowl game and finish 11-2.

The future looks bright and my major "want" for this team is a big time QB!

:geauxtige

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Thanks to our players for representing lsu well. We have been relevant again this year. The heart of our players makes lsu a power house team every year. Thanks you make us proud. You can't win them all but you can act like winners all the time. Our players play with heart and conduct themselves with class and bring honor to lsu. I am very proud to be a tiger fan win or lose. Tigers are always winners