Props to the Tigers!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TIGRDOG, Oct 14, 2002.

1. TIGRDOG

TIGRDOG Freshman

I bring this from the Southern Sports Tonight board......

"REBDOG
    Member # 313

posted October 14, 2002 10:09 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Man I got to feel for this guy this morning.
    But, Fla has been on top for awhile, so it is time for some others.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...t14,0,589959.column?coll=orl-sports-headlines

"Fire Ron Zook. com" got so many hits Sat night...it crashed----I expect to hear this on the show Scott
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IP: Logged

55Reb
    Member # 361

posted October 14, 2002 10:23 AM
    I was elated with the Ole Miss win over Florida and didn't bother to really look at how Florida played. I carefully watched LSU demolish Florida Saturday and here is what I saw:

1. Florida players looking confused
    2. Florida coaches looking confused
    3. Rex Grossman, a nice kid with an average arm and size, but short for an SEC qb, missing being "coached up" in the Spurrier system, just like many qbs before him
    4. A huge offensive line without a clue who to block [reminded me of the MSU o-line of a few years ago]
    5. an over pursuing defense that can be victimized with slants, misdirections, and tricks [none of which Cut saw fit to run in the OM/FL game]

Zook is the fall guy. Foley got embarrased when turned down by Stoops and made a fast/bad decision. I think Spurrier got tired of recuiting a couple years ago and should have quit a little sooner for the sake of the Gator Nation.
    IP: Logged

All times are Central

Again...GREAT WIN!!!

RIK

(what up ZUD!!!)

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, REBDOG.