Props To You Guys On The Win....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ugahairydawgs, Sep 20, 2003.

1. ugahairydawgs

ugahairydawgs Founding Member

It sucks that we had to lose, but I don't feel all that bad. You guys played a great game and were the better team on the night.

Good luck from here on out and hopefully we can repay the favor in Atlanta this December. :)

2. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Georgia has a great team, I wasn't giving them enough credit but they made a believer out of me. Good luck to the Dawgs, but I hope we don't have to face you again.

3. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

I'm hoping for the same SECCG matchup that you are. That was a great heavyweight fight out there today. UGA's defense is really awesome !! They really punished our offense early.

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Hairy, you might get a lot of crap from the Florida fans. But they sure didn't play a game like the dogs and tigers did today.

5. llahsram

llahsram Founding Member

Really dont' want to pla UGA in Atlanta... I'd rather Tennessee.

6. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

We have a long way to go before the end of the season. No room for a let down.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I have to pull for Tennessee in the east. I don't want any part of Georgia again this year. They are clearly good enough to beat us in a Championship game in Georgia.

But . . . I don't see Tennessee beating Georgia. We'll probably be talking to you again in December, Hairy.

8. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

I agree with what has been said. I don't want us to face UGA again either. I do have to give lots of credit to the OL. They did keep Pollack off of Matt for the most part. That guy goes full speed on every play.

9. msully

msully Founding Member

The Vols will beat Georgia

You are gonna get you rather UT will win the east I am hoping that LSU will not have a let down or start reading the news clippings to much GEAUX TIGERS !!! Georgia has beat The Vols 3 years in a row odds will be in Tennessee's favor they have a good team this year ! It was good to watch Florida go down yes it was !!!

10. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

Florida is going to get their arses whipped by Georgia, the UGA fans won't be hearing any smack talk from UF fans. If they do, they need to beotch-slap the UF fan that does it.

I'l be in Baton Rouge in a few weeks and you won't hear me talking trash. LSU is going to hand it to us. Gator fans are calling for Zook and Zaunbrecher's jobs, I want our Athletic Director (Jeremy Foley) gone sice he's the idiot that hired these clowns.

And to top it off after we blow two potential wins against top ranked Miami and Tennnessee, Zook has the nerve to blame the losses on the players, HALF of whom are inexperienced freshmen. He never takes the blame for his or his assistant's horrific coaching. Our kids deserve better, I can't wait to lose more games so that a$$hole is run out of town. :cuss: