Props To You Guys On The Win....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ugahairydawgs, Sep 20, 2003.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

There was a handle called Kennesawdawg, SECCHAMPS2003...etc. Southlink you were one of the few UGA posters who respected this LSU team before yesterday. Where are all those punks now. I got one thing to say to all of them, just savor that SECCG from last year and be happy ARKY got lucky and won our game in the final seconds because had we been there, UGA might not have had the chance to sell those rings!!!

2. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

I have to disagree with you on this one...

Alabama had the best team in the West last year. As I recall, they beat both you folks and Arkansas pretty soundly while Georgia beat Alabama on the field in their house.

Georgia earned the SEC 2002 Championship on the field of play just like you earned it the year before.

3. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

Chip82: I tip my cap sir. I under estimated you as I did your dawgs. Thank goodness my Tigers didn't. That is why they play the game and I'm just a fan. I did not believe we would hear from you again unless we met at the end of the year. This is a game where the win could go either way. Both teams on offense performed well enough to win, and made enough mistakes to lose. BengalB started a thread that is good enough to appear in the paper in my opinion. Heavyweight Shootout. It's a good read. I thought Arkansas beat Bama last year. I guess I was wrong. Good luck until we meet again!

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Why I do appreciate that.