Proud to be a tiger fan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigrman, Jan 19, 2004.

1. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

Is it just me or is everyone enjoying going to other SEC boards and hearing "LSU is the program to watch for" or "if we can't beat LSU". The little SEC birds are aware that with LSU in your conference you're playing for second best.

:geaux: :D :geaux:

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Nice isnt it

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

It's high time.

After hearing about 'Bama, Auburn, and lately, the Eastern trio of UT, UF, & UGA, it's good to get back in the mix of of being a DOMINANT team.

When I hear Nick talk, that's my favorite word to hear him say.

It's obvious that he relishes his team being DOMINANT.

That's just gotta p*ss the rest of the SEC off, though...

4. Lost Tiger fan

Lost Tiger fan Freshman

The funny thing is,in my 31+years of being a Tiger fan,I nor any of my friends were ever scared of another team. You always knew,especially on Saturday night in D.V.,they could & probably would beat anyone.(Especially if they weren't 'spose to.) Even during the losing years no one wanted to play LSU. Now,they are probably sh!+ing down thier legs!!! Fug'em!! I just hope King Nick can keep them focused with the high ranking they will have to start the year off with.

5. W-S Tiger

W-S Tiger Founding Member

It is nice. Istill have a warm feeling all over. No, I didn't pee in my pants.:lsug:

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This is exactly what we Tiger fans have all dreamed of--forever.

Being the national champ is like getting membership to an ultra-exclusive club. The day after the Sugar Bowl, the TigerRag Insiders board was inundated with representatives from the recent championship schools, wishing us well and welcoming LSU into the fold of champions.

There's nothing like it!

7. edyel

edyel edyel

To the dismay of other colleges around the country who have been on the cusp of an N.C. title " a sleeping GIANT has been awakened" LSU has become a nightmare that is only going to get BETTER! ALL LOUISIANA RECRUITS BE PROUD! All out of state recruits come join us and be PROUD! There is NOTHING like playing in TIGER STADIUM ( day or night ). Recruits who are thinking about it, you will have no regrets signing with LSU.