PS2 - Internet Game Play Football !

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 1, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Has anyone had a chance to get the network card for PS2 and play Madden 2003 on the internet against people across the planet.

I was absolutley stunned on how awesome it is. It is as fast as playing someone sitting next to you (Assuming you have a DSL or Higher connection). You go to different rooms and challange people or the challange you. You get rated, etc etc. You can play tournaments, etc etc.
    It is worth every penny of the 40 bucks to get the network card. It is very easy to set up and get rolling.
    The services is FREE. You use your own ISP.
    Currently Madden is the only sports game, but apparently NCAA next year will also have internet game play. As well as most of their Sports games.

It is just amazing.

If someone does, and wants to play. My profile name is Geaux LSU.

Geaux Tigers.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I have played on it, but it was under someone elses profile. It is pretty cool. I need to pick one up for myself. I already have Madden and cable.

3. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

SURE! I'll play you!

My name is TFOStrscream on Madden. I'm usually in the Pro room. I've tired making LSU rooms - but no one comes in :(

You can also just post a time to play.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You will probably smoke me, but lets play sometime tonight. I keep getting this little kids who quit on me when I start winning it just pisses me off. My record is 3-4 and should be 8-4. Little bastards.

I will create a room in Pro called LSU and make the password Geaux (or you do it first) and around 8:00 central lets get a 4 minute game in.

I cannot wait for NCAA to come out with this. I like NCAA much better. I guess because I can play LSU.