Pull hard against Auburn the rest of the way

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerStagg, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Lol. Indeed. I think he looks just like Tom Glavine, who you could very well say looks like that jerk-off PE teacher. But just for the record, I think Glavine is cool. Just an unfortunate coincidence (for him).

[​IMG]

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't know. The BCS will either change or it won't and relegating LSU to a lesser bowl won't mean a rat's ass to the BCS.

If we are eliminated from the BCS championship games, then I want to see LSU in the Sugar Bowl this year.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

DEATH PENALITY for au
    reconstructive knee surgery for fairley. The only player I have ever said this about but he has tried to cripple every qb he has faced this year on purpose
    jail for the newtons
    chizik suspended indefinatly
    trooper unemployed and out of college football forever
    may be mean and heartless but lsu would be in bcscg if au done the right thing and benched the cheater. Hope ala strikes first don't wait for fairley to cripple a qb. That's his goal and he knows it

4. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

Yeah Fairley is dirty, and Cam is a cheat.
    It took a couple more weeks for all this evidence to surface but once it does.... BAM! The tide quickly turns

5. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I always pull for the SEC out of conference, especially in the BCS title game. I feel as long as the SEC dominates out of conference it helps the chances of LSU getting to the title game. However, if Auburn wins the national championship, it will be huge hit to the perception of the SEC. It will greatly add to the already negative perception that the SEC cheats.

6. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

colossal missing of the point. Of course BCS doesn't care if LSU is in or out. They do care if the championship game ends up being Boise v TCU.

if SEC champ gets left out of title game and is relegated to Sugar, it goes a long way to ensuring a bogus BCS title game matchup and step toward a playoff. Which, if you want LSU to get its fair shake of title shots in the future, you would be in favor. Or maybe you are cool with always looking up at Boise or TCU or Utah or Cincinnati or whatever crap conference unbeaten happens to pop up that year.

7. T1gerfive

T1gerfive SANTA

Au is a dirty group. Not a "blessed team". Roll Tide!!

8. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Always looking up at Boise or TCU? The BCS has been pretty kind to LSU. We are one of only 2 teams with 2 BCS championships. I like it the way it is. As much as a playoff system would help our chances this year, it would have hindered them in 2003 and 2007. If the BCS is an unfair system, it's unfair to the SEC's advantage. Why would we want to change that? Let's not forget that the SEC champion has won the BCS 6 of 12 times, 5 of the last 7, and 4 years running, with a pretty damn good shot at year 5.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Get it?

The "tide" quickly turns.

That's good stuff.

10. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

Lets see:
    Pull against the dirtiest program, with the dirtiest players, who has a scumbag father who claims to be a preacher, who pimped his son out for cash while preaching on Sundays.
    DONE.
    I also root against:
    Nazi's
    Murderers
    Child Molesters
    Rapists
    Terrorists
    Thieves
    *Current Auburn Football program.
    *Fairley at anything
    *Cecil Newton

* = new to the list