Pumping the brakes

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Sep 30, 2014.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I think we should pump the brakes on this fear mongering of Harris' potential demise and treatment.

He's going to be a great LSU QB. And soon.

2. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

LOL.....typical lesology!!

3. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

But Dak actually scares me more than Marshall, he's more accurate and a bigger body that's harder to takle.

LSUpride123, LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Many thought we would lose to a&m last year, but somehow we found a way. After the game I was at City Cafe and met up with a bunch of a&m fans, one girl said, "Y'all just have our number!" I hope so.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Did you get her number?

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Nope, you should know me better than that.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Funny, I was in 7-11 last night and this girl looked at me and said "You look really familiar" I said "honey, if you think you know me then you are running with the wrong crowd"

Just left it at that.

8. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

I agree, better upside. Harris seems to process info and make quicker decisions than AJ. He's going to take his lumps this weekend, just hope he doesn't lower his shoulder and play running back or fullback too often.

As far as the boos, he's going to get it at the barn; I know what you're saying, though. However, any QB at any school will get booed if he fumbles and throws two interceptions on his first four possessions against an inferior opponent. Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, that's just reality.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I would believe we have Auburn's and A&M's number.... but this defense doesn't look like it's capable of stopping what Auburn is best at.

My point- where we appear weak, Auburn looks strong.

But I believe B Harris will have a good game and give us a chance at victory.

The defense will have to keep us in this game.

LSUDad likes this.
  10. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

The kid is a true freshman making his first start ever against a top 10 opponent that's also a division rival on the road. My expectation of him is to not piss his pants, puke, or break into tears. Succes beyond that is a bonus. He can't perform worse than Jennings did last week starting against one of the worst teams in FBS at home. I don't expect him to singlehandedly win the game. I expect him to do his part. He can't make tackles in the middle. I can't break tackles for the RBs or make catches for the WRs. He can play QB well and that's all I expect of him. I also expect Jennings to come in when called upon and step up his game. Get rid of the ball quicker. Not fumble or throw picks. And continue to maintain his good attitude despite not being the starter anymore.