Purple and Gold

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EyeofDTiger75, Sep 28, 2004.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

:angry: I've had the same problems. I just emailed them (P&G) and voiced my displeasure.

Like some of you, I too JUST renewed my subscription right before the season started and the only issue I got was Aug. 26th edition. Nothing since.

It pisses me off that they couldn't have contacted me reguarding their situation.

I hope they wouldn't screw over fellow tiger fans by keeping our money dispite not getting what we all paid for. :angryfire

2. More P&G Missing...

I didn't think about it until reading the thread, but I haven't been getting their Tiger Wire emails over the past couple of weeks either. Maybe longer but don't recall when the last one was....

3. bigfella99

bigfella99 Founding Member

Hey guys, I feel your pain!!! The ironic part is I thought I was getting a deal! HAHA.

You are correct that they had to know they were in trouble when they took our money. That's why they had the massive promotion to renew everybody at the "discount" price. I'm even more pissed after reading your stories. Baton Rouge is not that big of a town, and people are gonna remember this. They never even had the decency to tell us what happened. Scott McKay is a TOOL! :angryfire

4. bigfella99

We oughta look up their home numbers, and call them and give them hell until they give us our money back!

5. DeepPurple

DeepPurple Founding Member

You can log in to the better business bureau on the net and get to the Baton Rouge office, if everyone did we might ,but I doubt it , get our money back. i just used the search engine. At least McKay might get his :cuss: hands slapped

6. bigfella99

He needs to get his ass kicked!!! Unfortunately, I doubt the BBB can do anything if the business is not currently open. Do you have a web address? It's worth a try anyway.

Smoke on the Water, Deep Purple!

7. EyeofDTiger75

EyeofDTiger75 Founding Member

at least most of y'all renewed at a discount. I had to renew this past Spring BEFORE they offer the discounted rate. $60 down the drain.

8. DeepPurple

DeepPurple Founding Member

No I dont have an address but brought it up easy on a search then it took the zip code and directed me to a BR office. Im sure nothing can be done,I actually got through to somebody about ten-twelve days ago he told me it was in my PC and to reinstall my adobe reader, when he knew all along what the problem was.Then I stopped getting my mail copy too