Pussification of America

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigerchick46, Aug 21, 2015.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I decided to start "my own thread" much like our long lost exiled retarded brother Martin used to do and claim them as his own. I'm pretty much sick and tired of America just plain not being America anymore, we are turning into a bunch of soft pussies. Here's a prime example. 10 years ago this guy would have had a parade in his honor, now he's kicked out of the service.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...stood-up-for-afghan-rape-victim/?intcmp=hpbt1

Basically a Bronze Star Green Beret getting kicked out of the Army for confronting an Afghan police officer who raped a little boy (and doesn't deny he did it) then beat up his mom for telling on him. Our Green Beret confronts him......gets kicked out he Army, what fucking planet are we on?

uscvball likes this.
  2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Planet Barrackmed.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He should have killed the pervert and buried him in the desert

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I had never heard of the Army Qualitative Management Program. It's a drawdown tool that identifies underperforming NCO's for discharges to help eliminate 30,000 soldiers as required by Congress. Any blacks marks on their record after making E-6 will get them considered. He is one of about 1,500 senior NCO's let go in the last five years.

http://archive.armytimes.com/articl...-expands-involuntary-separations-problem-NCOs

5. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

Problem with that is that he wasn't underperforming, even after the event.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Depends.

18 series typically are not known for being slack asses. They also rarely abide by or are governed by regular Army way of life, in a nutshell they pretty much do what they want. I find it HIGHLY suspect that they evoke QMP here. Bottom line is there has to be a lot more to this story.

For instance, did the guy actually witness the rape? If so he is free to use deadly force, if it's after the fact how he handles it is critical. You know like if he apprehended him and he just kept falling into the Soldiers boot...idk

red55 likes this.
  7. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Whoever signed off on this from the Army should be deported immediately. This guy should have been promoted, not demoted. If this is how we treat our best soldiers what’s the point of even living here in the first place?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know Shane can speak to this, but the military is not what most people think.

You truly get treated like a 12 year old while run by 8 year-olds.

There are some really good leaders, but it has unfortunately become a pawn of our government. Well, it has been for a long time now.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Had a tanker buddy of mine, E-6 type. He was that "break In case of war" dude. On his own, around bar girls and beer, was never to be trusted. Down range, 950 to 1000 every time. Made AFN twice Dude was murder with his hatch closed.

Total fuck up otherwise. But when the Beastie boys came on, he rose to Viking standards.

Bengal B, Tiger Exile and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam, back with a vengeance.