Pussification of America

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigerchick46, Aug 21, 2015.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

What in the hell would 7-11 be?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Slurpee shop.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gangs started being pussies when they started using guns. I remember when kids back in the 90's started packing because they were too scared to take an ass whoopin. Everyone should take one at least once.

4. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Kids these days, no one wants to take an ass whooping. In my day, you won some you loose some, but live. You lived to fight another day.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

well the black kids always seemed to jump in when there was a white kid fighting a black dude. they ruined everything.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Perfect thread for this shit....

"Vanderbilt University’s Women’s Center will be hosting a week-long event dedicated to lecturing men about what it means to have “healthy masculinity.....

The mission of the Women’s Center is to affirm a “space for all members of the Vanderbilt community that acknowledges and actively resists sexism, racism, homophobia, and all forms of oppression while advocating for positive social change.”

The “core values” of the Women’s Center includes the idea that, “progress toward gender equality calls all of us to be champions for change” while simultaneously claiming to “celebrate the unique differences among all persons and work to build community in diversity.”

Healthy Masculinities Week” hopes to encourage men to “[e]xplore healthy masculinity through various lenses,” such as “American society, the gay and bisexual community, fraternities, and more.”

I actually had to laugh when I read this....sponsored by Vanderbilt’s Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center. What an unfortunate and ironic name.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/vanderbilt-womens-center-lecture-men-healthy-masculinities#.m7k2qj:GdGQ

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No wonder college degrees seem to be worthless these days, with idiots like these running the universities.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

My goodness, such liberal feminist propaganda bullshit.......yep you placed this find in the perfect thread

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I thought the Women's Center was the OB/GYN clinic!

Bengal B and tirk like this.
  10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Cultural groups and facilities like "Women's Centers" are some of the things that make college more expensive without adding a damned thing to instruction or research.

Feminists are the last people on earth that are qualified to lecture men on "Healthy masculinity".

Winston1 likes this.