Put a fork in me

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 9, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm done defending the coaching staff. I tried guys... I really tried to defend you. But I can't anymore.

I think Miles could get us to another championship but not with the current staff. Cam Cameron is gold. John Chavis now that I think about it was probably bailed out by the best defensive players LSU has ever seen. Ron Cooper probably had a lot to do with that as well. Brick Haley, Studrawa, Raymond, and Chavis should all donate their checks for this season to charity. They damn sure didn't earn them.

Richdog, lsufan52 and tigerpub like this.
  2. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I agree with this. But, I am still perplexed at where the Miles of the fake field goal against Spurrier went. Miles just looks devoid of fire to me. For clarity, he did not look like that in the not so distant past. He is conservative to a fault. He doesn't show any emotion on the sideline. Maybe I just don't see it with my limited TV view. I don't know. I just don't think he is the same coach or the same guy. But, I agree the defensive crew leaves a lot to be desired.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Welcome aboard my brother. This is the first step. Things will become more and more clear in the coming months.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Damn, I guess just about 90% of the coaches in cfb should also do that.

5. LaSalleAve

My name is Jeremy, and i'm a coachaholic.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

90% of the coaches in college football don't consistently have top 5 recruiting classes.

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It's miles, I believe.

Instead of building the program I feel like he is consuming it. The lines look awful, which reminds me more of the 90s than what we've seen the past 15 years.

It really seems possible now that miles has been riding the wave that Saban created.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Saban built this empire. Miles took it over and maintained it for longer than I expected. He's even improved it in some instances.

Shane and I spoke of this 2-3 years ago and agreed its likely we peaked. And I think we did.

Every coach runs his course. Our last legitimate shot was keeping Jlee in yet he was married to #9.

9. LaSalleAve

we need to hire Ritchie Incognito as our offensive line coach.

shane0911, ThePhenom74 and Herb like this.
  10. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

Certainly seems like Miles has reached the mountain top with the NCG win with Saban's players. The downhill slide began when Bama beat us for the NCG.

P&G Fan likes this.