Put a fork in me

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

My name is also Jeremy...

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

jeremy spoke in, class today.

Kal-El012 and islstl like this.
  3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I am very close friends with a former LSU O-lineman. He says that Stud is a terrible coach & that he has a reputation in the NFL for not developing his players.

He said it is widely known in football circles that he sucks at coaching. Says Stud doesn't coach up....only yells, cusses & berates the players.

As for Chavis, I'm willing to give him another year or so.

Cam seems legit.

Miles is Miles. He's only as good as his staff. Yes, he can recruit, but a monkey can recruit Louisiana. I believe the real recruiting is done by his staff.

tirk likes this.
  4. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

Totally agree need cooper back,chavis bye bye stud leave,defintely raymond needs to go and the court jester miles him too.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If this is the case then TAF needs to get off their ass and stop worrying about ways they can make money, and figure out a way to pressure Les Miles into firing that fat fucker.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania Go easy on me

Assuming Cameron was calling the plays last night, I certainly wouldn't call him gold.

tigerpub likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Elaborate please. I thought he called a great game. Not his fault Hill and Magee kept trying to bounce the ball outside to get run down by linebackers. Not his fault the offensive line couldn't do anything. Alabama is clearly better defensively, but on offense you can't tell me that team is better. LSU does what LSU is supposed to do and we put up points.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Unless the monkey's name is DiNardo or Hallman. Just because Louisiana's a recruiting hotbed, don't assume they're all lining up to come to LSU. Give Miles credit where its due. The rest of your post? Spot on.

Robidoux87 and StaceyO like this.
  9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Its just as much Miles as it is the staff. A team wont have discipline and focus when their coach doesnt have it either. Clock management is all about attention to detail. After last night Im done with Miles. I will always love my Tigers no matter what but Im done with this staff until they show me otherwise.

tigerpub likes this.
  10. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

Hallman had awful teams. Last couple years of Mike Archer and Dinardo were not good either, though DiNardo had some good years. I am not that big of fan of Miles, but putting into this perspective, Miles is a great coach.