Put the Blame in the Right Place

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDeek, Oct 10, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I'm 25 with 2 kids and a 3rd one on the way. I own my own home in a reputable Baton Rouge subdivision.

I am terribly sorry that you can't refute any of the facts posted and instead choose to attack me personally. Maybe one day you'll let all of that anger go.

2. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

Sorry, but you are completely incorrect. You can coach 2, 5 or 10 players the EXACT same way, and I guarantee you will not get the same results. Some players are more prone to mental mistakes than others. Being a Football Coach, I know this first hand! If the snap is "on-2" and the center snaps the ball "on-1" by accident, you can't blame that on coaching. If a kick returner/punt returner takes his eye off the ball for a second to see where his blockers are and fumbles....not coaching. Players/ STUDENT ATHLETES are human and last I chacked, all humans make mistakes.

Great Post LSUDeek! I watched the first half again last night and we really did have control over FLA, we just made a few isolated mistakes, that unfortunately were costly...
    :geauxtige :geauxtige
    :geauxtige :geauxtige

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

it must be hard to sit in front of the computer after the second trimester :lol:

4. LSUDeek

chairs recline

babycenter.com is to my wife as tigerforums.com is to me

since she found that website i have had zero complaints about my TF usage

5. lctiger

lctiger Founding Member

I have the game tivod and I don't care what Tate Casey said because unless Laron and Daniels switched jerseys it was Daniels that was on him and let him release. Furthur, maybe Daniels didn't know the defense, but it is Mccray who is standing there looking in the backfield when the WR ran right past him.

6. Tigerfan58

Tigerfan58 Founding Member

I'll make you a deal. I'll let go of "that anger" when you get a clue and stop showing your ignorance. You pointed out the mistakes certain players made. Here's a newsflash for you...EVERONE on the field made mistakes. LSU players made mistakes, Florida players made mistakes. And for you to single out certain players and their mistakes and proclaim THAT'S what caused us to lose is your OPINION.

I'm happy for you, your kids, and your home. Hooray! You obviously don't make your money through your knowledge of football.

7. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Good point LVTGRFN, the lack of unwarranted personal attacks is what makes this forum one of the best.

8. LSUDeek

You are right about the fact that players were making mistakes all over the field. You have also just now proved my point in that people should be pointing fingers elsewhere besides the coaching staff.

Come correct with some analysis and I'll listen to it. Otherwise, you are just taking up space with some wasted HTML.

9. LSUDeek

Thanks for the info. I will watch mine again (couldn't quite bear to fire it up). My analysis was based on the quotes from the players after the game.

I can't put any blame on a true freshman for not knowing what is going on in a road game of this magnitude. Sammy Joseph must really not be ready in order to lose his 6th CB job to McCray.

10. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Personal attackers suck.