Putin calling out Dems

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

How sad when even leaders of other countries see them/you as whiny-ass sore losers.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

How sad is it when you're celebrating a guy who is the leader of a country that was called by your own party's 2012 nominee "the biggest threat to America".

Tiger in NC likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So you actually would prefer to see Putin succeed over your own countrymen and women? I just don't get that. Putin is playing you guys like a fiddle and you can't even see it.

4. Tiger in NC

Everyday it feels like there is a new low. We have people in the USA who prefer the leader of Russia, former head of the KGB, to people from their own country. I don't think they understand that they have far more in common, in every way, with "evil" Democrats than they do with the President of Russia who has done nothing but try to undermine the US at every turn. Sad, sad, sad.....

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

LOL how is he celebrating or wanting Putin to succeed.

I swear sometimes i can't tell if you guys are men or not. Totally arguing with emotions.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

prove it.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It's sad on both counts guys. The rump of the democrat party is worthless and deserves no respect and all the contempt being dished on it.
    However make no mistake Romney was right in 2012 and his point is even more salient today. No one should take comfort in Putin's words or actions. It shows he has NO RESPECT for the USA and everyone in the west. He says and has done these things because not only does he not respect the leadership but he has no fear
    That is a very dangerous situation for us. He will continue to increase his interference until he is forcefully stopped.
    Believe me I'm getting tremendous pleasure out of the democrats' and snowflakes' butt hurt. I'm going to rub it in with my family at Christmas. However just like with family, I have no tolerance for an outsider sticking his head in our affairs, I have none with Putin sticking his head in ours.

mobius481 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Actually, I think Russia and these people have more in-common than I do.....

You seem to forget YOUR party took the the streets to burn shit down after Trump won.

Or did you forget that because you are an asshole?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The reality is that Trump "has" to work with Putin. Trump isn't Obama and isn't going to act like him. Just because Trump wont publicly bash the guy "doesn't" mean he agrees or is working "for" Putin.