Putin calling out Dems

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Dec 23, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This.

On Jan 2....."Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer said. So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he's being really dumb to do this"

"We the people had better acknowledge that the bureaucrats have turned into our masters, and the old expression "public servant" is as ironic as anything Orwell came up with. Schumer knows this and likes it, because the deep state wants a bigger, more powerful government, just as he does.

Note that the law was broken by whoever leaked the transcripts to the media. Not only is the crime underlying the "scandal" being ignored, but the criminals are being hailed. On Morning Joe's first hour today, the host, a former congressman (i.e., a lawmaker) himself, called the leakers "heroes."

This interference in domestic politics by the CIA should be regarded as a major threat to our democracy, but of course our Trump-hating domestic media are reveling in a major point scored against the new president."

Gen Flynn was a private citizen when this happened. Anyone applauding the CIA here has their head up their ass or buried so deep in the sand they are probably kissing Mao's crumbled dead ass.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That was the source of the hacks lol. A phishing scam.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So again you have nothing other than your straw house. Got it.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We shall see.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

When was the last time the CIA subverted a Presidential appointee? We all know the answer. So then ask, why this one and why now? The answer lies somewhere between his time under Obama, the Iran nuclear deal and Trump' s promise to drain the swamp.

It's interesting what you can find if you look through wikileaks....

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457

Remember when she "had the flu" and "bumped her head"?

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So today Trump said Obama was too "soft" on Russia.

Seems odd considering he is a puppet of Putin. Wonder what kind of mind games the man is playing.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That's a pretty interesting little story!

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Maybe I have my eyes and ears open. No one was harder on BO than I. I don't see Trump as a tool of Putin or the soft piece of shit Barry was.
    What I see is Trump with two serious faults here. First his refusal or inability to recognize and acknowledge who and what Putin is. Putin sees us as his enemy not just a business adversary. This shows lack of understanding and lack of inquisitiveness or perhaps moral integrity
    Second there are too many people close to him who were apparently very in touch with those Russians guiding the hacking of the DNC. There is a difference between taking advantage of information dropped in your hands and possibly collaborating with those doing it. While it doesn't change the substance of the information which proved HRC corrupt and not suited, it does taint those who were in close touch with the slime of the Russians. People like Steven Miller are not who I want speaking for the US president. His every word and action so far has been arrogant, authoritarian and damaging to the administration.
    You ask why I give credence to the leaks? Well they are the same sort and possibly source that allowed the public to learn of HRC's corruption. You can't claim the FBI is right when you get information you want the turn around and cry foul when you don't like the results.

kluke likes this.