Putin calling out Dems

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Chem trails.

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I agree with most of this. I'm not convinced there was any collaboration but there is a closeness among the players that bears watching. At this point I'm willing to take a wait and see approach because ultimately, the only thing that matters is how Russia acts. Russian grabbed the Crimea on Obama's watch and paid very little for their crime. Trump is forewarned and hopefully his people are telling Russia that kind of behavior won't be tolerated. I hope and I would like to think that we fried their hacking stations or made them pay some other price for their bad deeds.

Putin is a bad dude, but it's not out of the question that we can find area's of cooperation that are win-wins. But we have to careful because Putin is smart and ruthless.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Let's just go with Winstons approach and publicaly shame Putin and while we are at it, start some WW3!!

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How is this any different from Obama being a big ass vag for not calling out radical Islamists?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Actions my friend, actions. Words are empty like the infamous "red line".

Funny though you compare Russia to ISIS. Typical.

Russia is a much different adversary. Much different. You can't play political games with ISIS. You simply blow them up and move on and you identify the threat; aka radical Islam.

Russia is not at war with us and is not targeting our troops or trying to actively bomb us.

If you and everyone else cannot see the vast difference in this and how we should handle them differently, then go read a book and enjoy the sunny Texas day!

7. LaSalleAve

That actually sounds like a really good idea. I wish I was outside reading a book.

You make valid points, and they aren't the same, but still it just seems to me like is way more to Trump's relationship with Russia than just a few casual conversations. Didn't his son in 08 say something like Russia makes up a disproportionate cross section of our assets? Yet he has no ties to Russia today?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Look, Trump has said multiple times the US has been absolutely stupid with sharing our strategy via the media. He is 100% right. Like Obama announcing to ISIS, "hey guys, we are leaving on X date". Like, wtf

Maybe Trump does have assets from Russia, who cares. If ti was anything worth something major, it would be known by now. Majority of Trumps wealth are from buildings he owns or is owed royalties to here in the US.

I firmly believe military and political high level strategy should be kept closed doors. We only need to know what happened after the fact. We the people can't possible expect to have the media report the agenda of something as important as Russian aggression for the Russians to simply watch on CNN. Doesn't make any sense to me.

NATO is the other factor with Russia. As I have said all along, NATO is complete SHIT. NATO was meant to be the tool to stop Russia and they have failed.

Without the US, NATO is absolutely worthless. We should be compensated more for what we provide NATO. If it is our JOB to protect Europe, then yes, pay up. Just my 2 cents.

9. LaSalleAve

I don't disagree with anything you said, but I do think there is something more to his relationship with Putin. Do I have proof, no. And the media, you're saying that if there was something more to this we would know by now. You of all people should know that media releases this stuff at the most opportune time. I think and again this is just my opinion, the onion will start to peel and the more it does the more we will realize just how cozy these 2 are and I think it's going to be way worse than anyone thought or imagined.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sadly, it would be best these two are friends. Again, do you guys really want WW3? Because as an enemy, Russia wouldn't be at it alone...