Putin claims ISIS funded by 40 countries..

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 17, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

According to?

Let me guess, an unnamed source?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

According to widely available lists of the Saudi military equipment. Just this week it was announced that another 1.29 billion is US arms has been sold to Saudi Arabia. The Saudis have quadrupled they recent purchases of military hardware, which is why they are turning to other countries. They really fear Iran and ISIS. We don't think Saudi Arabia needs ballistic missiles, so they get them from China and Russia. But most of their hardware is American and French.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That could be one reason why they hate us so much, we basically give the government the weapons that kill them.

But they are hypocrites because they would gladly buy those weapons too.

I'm back and forth on my thoughts on letting Muslims in this country. My gut tells me they all suck and all hate us and would just as soon kill us than conform to our society, on the other hand I know what America stands for and I don't think these scum should make us change. I just don't want to live around them. I'll never forget my mom and dad moving into this affluent area in North Texas, they lived there for 7 years, great house my dad designed it. All of the sudden one day a Mosque gets built in the neighborhood. It didn't take long for my parents to move out.

You may let them in our country, but you can't make us live next to them.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Of course. And we arm Israel even more. The Big Stick does have its drawbacks.

Right now the Saudis are loading up on about 23,000 American laser-guided and GPS bombs. For once, the Saudis are fighting their own fight in Yemen. So we are selling them precision-guided weapons so that they can target the enemy better and kill fewer civilians. The good thing about the Saudis is that they can buy the stuff, we don't have to give it to them like we do Israel.

Even though we could go in there and end the fighting quickly, we would have to stay there forever, we learned that in Germany, Japan, Korea, Iraq, etc. Somebody with a stake in it must be there in control when the fighting is over. The smarter strategy is to enable and support the locals that we can deal with against the locals who are enemies. If the Saudis can't handle Yemen, they will never be able to handle ISIS.